Battery is not charging
750 2 2019-6-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sayaster
lvl.1
Argentina

I've just bought my new Ronin S but the battery isn't charging.
I'm blugged the USB-C cable to the charger and to the ronin, set up the handle but the first led on the left is blinking 3 times but after 12 hours the battery still doesn't hold charge. If I unplug the cable, press and hold the button on the handle the first two leds on the right turns on as soon as I release they turn off.

I'm able to turn on the ronin if I keep it plugged to the charger, I've also been able to connect with the iphone app and upgrade the firmware but still not working.
Strange think is that the DJI app on my iphone is showing that the battery charge is at 27%....

Any quick solution or the battery is defective?
Im from Argentina and I need some help, because i dont know it I have to sent it back o what?

Best regards

2019-6-12
Use props
russkn87
lvl.4
Flight distance : 430039 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I had this problem - make sure that you're using a USB 3.0 cable or the original cable that came with the DJI Ronin-S. I was using some generic USB C cables which would look like they're charging but didn't...
2019-6-12
Use props
Sayaster
lvl.1
Argentina

russkn87 Posted at 6-12 11:14
I had this problem - make sure that you're using a USB 3.0 cable or the original cable that came with the DJI Ronin-S. I was using some generic USB C cables which would look like they're charging but didn't...

Im using the original cable.
2019-6-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules