Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Rates?
1913 1 2019-6-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bhaerialphoto
New
United States

Hello everyone, I am an FAA certified UAS pilot and am starting an aerial photography Business with my Mavic 2 Pro. The most asked question I get while advertising is what my rates are and I'm left with an unprofessional answer to give them of "It varies between jobs." Does anyone out there have any advice on what I should make my rates as for a standard number to give customers who are asking?
2019-6-12
Use props
AJC-W
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

That will come down to the size of the job and indeed the client you are working for. You need to be competitive in your rates but not cheap. Factor in transportation costs, hourly or daily rates, cost per minute of footage &/or per still and in what resolution and what drone/camera you are using and whether you will be doing all the editing etc etc. Having a business model and knowing your numbers will enable you to have a clearer understanding of what you need to charge to cover all of your individual overheads and make a profit. There is no standardised rates - a grand for a whole days work and editing 4K for a lavish wedding, for example, is not too much.
2019-6-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules