Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Air Battery Drop to 0% suddenly
132 1 6-12 09:44
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ulysses
Second Officer
Flight distance : 541260 ft
Brazil

Hello!

I have the Mavic Air Fly More Combo and on of the batteries is behaving strangely.  When the battery reaches close to 10%, it suddenly drops to 0%. The aircraft lands and turns off imediately. First time it happened I was about to land and then I recharged and tested it again and it did the same thing. Now I dont feel safe to fly with this battery no more as it could fail in the air causing damage and a lost drone. The other 2 batteries are fine. The problematic one has 67 recharge cycles and is about to loose its warranty within next few days.
What should I do? Is there a fix to it? Someone experienced it?

Thank you for any help you can provide.
6-12 09:44
Use props
DJI Tony
Super Moderator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. It's glad to know that you've managed to isolate the problem by using different batteries. Therefore, we would recommend contacting our support via the link below for you to possibly use the warranty, however, it would still depend on the outcome of the damage assessment and the warranty of your unit. We do appreciate your understanding.

www.dji.com/support
6-12 10:01
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules