Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
apk clean install
1283 4 2019-6-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cutis
Captain
Flight distance : 1695351 ft
United States

has anyone backed up djigo4 apk installation with its loads written?

plan is apk fresh clean install to see if short radius disconnects mavic air will desist

if no help, then can revert back to original, provided it is properly backed up

anyone been thru this bsckup and restore?
2019-6-12
Use props
GhostWolf010
Captain
Flight distance : 1118323 ft
Netherlands

I downgraded my dji go via apkpure. You can find multiple versions there. For me it worked, no disconnects with an older version of go (on the mavic pro)
2019-6-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. it's recommended to sync the flight records and save important files prior to delete the application as it would erase the files inside the application. For additional information, if you're getting a DISCONNECTED error in the app, it means that the application is not connected to your Mavic Air, however, if the message is AIRCRAFT DISCONNECTED it means that RC is not connected to the aircraft. Hope that this would satisfy your query. Thank you for your support.
2019-6-13
Use props
cutis
Captain
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 6-13 09:09
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. it's recommended to sync the flight records and save important files prior to delete the application as it would erase the files inside the application. For additional information, if you're getting a DISCONNECTED error in the app, it means that the application is not connected to your Mavic Air, however, if the message is AIRCRAFT DISCONNECTED it means that RC is not connected to the aircraft. Hope that this would satisfy your query. Thank you for your support.

thankyou tony, my galaxy s8 folder located in prime memory is over gigabyte without any mp4 and still shot so this clutter is IMMENSE but no cautionary warns of immenseness degrade of perform.

within the djigo4v14(dec2018) apk, there is cloud upload "flight records" which i religiously keep feeds all flights and underground NONE gps testings.

yet you instruct there STILL IS MORE information to copy out from prime memory (lots of nested folders)

copy EVERYTHING out?

will putting it back into the clean install create distension, dissension ?

for what purpose is it needed, the putting it back into the clean install ?
2019-6-17
Use props
cutis
Captain
United States

Ok, clean install succeeded.
1st upload copy the existing internal memory folder into cloud safekeeping.
Next uninstall apk
Next check what's residual internal memory
Upload residuals to cloud safekeeping
Install original apk
Run apk
Affirm operability original version 4.3.8 superceded already by version 4.3.16 declination
2019-6-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules