Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic 2 Pro Setting Nobody Talks About
744 7 2019-6-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Henrik Olsen
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2042385 ft
  • >>>
Denmark

In this video, I show how EXP or EXPO settings will help you make your Mavic 2 Pro or Mavic 2 Zoom footage a lot smoother if used correctly. This tip is not only for Mavic 2 but applies to another DJI drones that are controlled by a remote, with the exception of DJI Spark

2019-6-12
Use props
AJC-W
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks a lot for sharing
2019-6-12
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12225059 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi Henrik,

Great video again, but i do not onderstand your explanation at 3m9s ; attitude and yaw movement.
Hope you can explain in better for me ?

cheers
JJB
2019-6-13
Use props
Tollytastic
lvl.4
Flight distance : 30932 ft
France

What a great video !!! I was about to post asking what effect changing stick sensitivity will have when changing modes, now I know. I am also very pleased to hear that we have Exponential (well done DJI) as being from an RC aircraft and helicopter background this is something which for me is essential as it give you the opportunity to slow down stick response in the centre but still leaves you full control movement on larger stick movements for when its needed.
I would make only one comment and that is if you are changing stick sensitivity and EXP settings then do it a little at a time and in stages as large changes can give big surprised on the sticks.
Fantastic video and thanks for posting it
2019-6-13
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Good video!
2019-6-13
Use props
Henrik Olsen
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2042385 ft
  • >>>
Denmark

JJB* Posted at 6-13 00:31
Hi Henrik,

Great video again, but i do not onderstand your explanation at 3m9s ; attitude and yaw movement.

I can try, attitude is how the aircraft reacts to your stick response. I normally don't touch that and leave it at 100.  Yaw Movement Limit, you can limit the maximum speed of the yaw (rotation around own axis slower)

Thanks
2019-6-13
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12225059 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Henrik Olsen Posted at 6-13 03:28
I can try, attitude is how the aircraft reacts to your stick response. I normally don't touch that and leave it at 100.  Yaw Movement Limit, you can limit the maximum speed of the yaw (rotation around own axis slower)

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks, i will leave attitiude at 100, do not understand it.

Yaw speed limiting make sense, thanks for that!

cheers
JJB
2019-6-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Thanks for sharing this interesting video that you created about settings of the DJI Mavic 2 Series. This will really help us a lot especially our DJI co-pilots that are looking for settings to set up their drones. Thank you for your continued support. Cheers!
2019-6-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules