Gimbal weird sound
1019 4 2019-6-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_qimWtZHbrhqm
lvl.1
Germany

Hi.

I just bought a mavic air.  it's the first time I use drones.  I do not know if they all do, but when I use the wheel on the controller to move the gimbal down or up, at the bottom, it's ok no sound is heard.  When I take it to the top, it sounds strange, it make's some weird sounds...  is it ok or is it a problem with it?  the sound is heard only if I manually take it from the wheel to the maximum.  if he stabilizes and goes up to the top, nothing is heard, he returns alone to the middle position.  so only when I get it to the top with the wheel from the controller I hear strange sounds when it reaches the maximum.

Any ideea?

Thx.

2019-6-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, thanks for your feedback, can you feel if there is anything stuck when tilting the gimbal manually before powering on? If it is normal, please power on the drone and then calibrate the gimbal in the DJI Go 4--Gimbal Settings. If the issue persists, we need a short sample video for further verification, appreciate your assistance.
2019-6-13
Use props
djiuser_qimWtZHbrhqm
lvl.1
Spain

Hi.

I made a mistake. The gimbal does the sound when it moves be himself and it gets to maxim tillt up. I made i video, the cooling fan it goes really loud, but if you get the volume a little bit high you can hear something like a "crrr, creee, cree" when i move the drone, and the gimbal goes up.

https://youtu.be/gI7_73kwD-w

Thanks!
2019-6-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_qimWtZHbrhqm Posted at 6-20 04:40
Hi.

I made a mistake. The gimbal does the sound when it moves be himself and it gets to maxim tillt up. I made i video, the cooling fan it goes really loud, but if you get the volume a little bit high you can hear something like a "crrr, creee, cree" when i move the drone, and the gimbal goes up.

Thanks for the video, the video has been forwarded to our engineers for further verification, please wait patiently, thank you.
2019-6-21
Use props
AiSekai
lvl.1
United States

Hi.

I have receive word on my e-mail. Thank you
2019-6-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules