Exchange Points towards purchase
1036 10 2019-6-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jake Phantom 3 S
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2639747 ft
United States

How can I exchange my points towards the purchase of Care Refresh Plus? Problem being, when I purchase anything from DJI I use my real name at the DJI Store. When I do the forums I have a user name. I'd like to transfer the points from my forum account to my DJI Store account.
2019-6-13
Use props
AJC-W
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You redeem the points and the credit is added to your DJI account to discount purchases via the DJI online store.
2019-6-13
Use props
GhostWolf010
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1118323 ft
Netherlands

And the connection is made through your email adress
2019-6-14
Use props
Jake Phantom 3 S
lvl.4
United States

However, for spam purposes, I use a different email address for any forum I have joined, and a more info orientated separate one for business.
2019-6-14
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Jake Phantom 3 S Posted at 6-14 05:08
However, for spam purposes, I use a different email address for any forum I have joined, and a more info orientated separate one for business.

Oh, so you just login to the DJI store with the current account (your forum account) and go to your account then select credit and you it will show how much credit you have now, as DJI credit can't be transfer to anther account
Hope this help   
2019-6-14
Use props
AJC-W
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Jake Phantom 3 S Posted at 6-14 05:08
However, for spam purposes, I use a different email address for any forum I have joined, and a more info orientated separate one for business.

Thats fine as the credits are placed in your DJI account and not emailed to you
2019-6-14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. May I ask if you are currently using the same email address for your DJI Forum account and for your official DJI account (DJI Store) for us to further isolate this issue. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Cheers!
2019-6-14
Use props
Jake Phantom 3 S
lvl.4
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 6-14 10:32
Hi, there. May I ask if you are currently using the same email address for your DJI Forum account and for your official DJI account (DJI Store) for us to further isolate this issue. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Cheers!

No, I have one email address for DJI  Forums. And a separate for my Official DJI Account. Had I known of the confusion that would come I would of used the same email for both.
2019-6-14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Jake Phantom 3 S Posted at 6-14 10:57
No, I have one email address for DJI  Forums. And a separate for my Official DJI Account. Had I known of the confusion that would come I would of used the same email for both.

Hi, Thank you for the additional information. I'm sorry to say but if you are using a different account for DJI Forum and DJI Store, we're not able to combine or transfer the points that you have accumulated in the DJI Forum's account going to your Official DJI Account. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Have a good one.
2019-6-14
Use props
Jake Phantom 3 S
lvl.4
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 6-14 15:19
Hi, Thank you for the additional information. I'm sorry to say but if you are using a different account for DJI Forum and DJI Store, we're not able to combine or transfer the points that you have accumulated in the DJI Forum's account going to your Official DJI Account. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Have a good one.

DJI has the technology to produce these highly sophisticated drones, but can't transfer points? Sad.
2019-6-15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Jake Phantom 3 S Posted at 6-15 15:03
DJI has the technology to produce these highly sophisticated drones, but can't transfer points? Sad.

Hi, there. The possibility of transferring credits from a Forum account to a DJI Store account with different registered emails is not being prevented by technical capabilities. We have policies set in place for account safety and security. Hoping for your understanding in this matter.
2019-6-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules