Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Height Restricted
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Shawno5
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1267694 ft
Australia

Hi all, Went to fly the work owned P4A today and at the top of the screen it says that maxiam height 150m and flashing yellow. I have not done any updates since the last flight so Im not sure whats going on.
I can go above the 120m with out the drone stopping because it says maxiam 150m, i am allowed to go above the 120m with the work drone, but i have to go above that height and yes i have all the paper work to go above the height limit.

Please help

Shawn
2019-6-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. We do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please try to fly your drone in a different location for us to check if the issue will still persist? Also, if you are restricted on that specific location I will highly advise you to contact our designated department at flysafe@dji.com. will also post a link wherein you can check if that location is in the no-fly zone area. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Cheers!

https://www.dji.com/flysafe/geo-map
2019-6-14
Use props
BagoDJIoperator84
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1077608 ft
Trinidad and Tobago

Where are you trying to fly your drone? Check you setting and see what is your max height is set too?
2019-6-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules