second hand phantom 3 4k
1820 4 2019-6-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
moeknows
New

Canada

So I purchesed a second hand Phantom 3 4K , it worked fine off of this guys phone. I take it home, download the DJI GOapp, get as far as connect your DJI device. Turn on the controller, turn on the drone turn wifi off and on, on my Android 5.0 , click on the Phantom 3....network,  connect. THEN AT THIS POINT IT ASKS FOR A PASSWORD. I have tried the12341234 as well as the original password I needed to get into the app. BUT UNFORTUNATELY its just a never ending loop with no prompt what to do if I cant sync. Can anyone help me...WHAT NOW??
2019-6-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. I would recommend resetting the wi-fi video downlink and reconnect your phone via wi-fi. You may refer to the image below for the process of resetting the wi-fi of your remote controller. Please keep us posted on the latest progress.

2019-6-17
Use props
moeknows
New

Canada

DJI Tony, Your the BEST! THANKS
2019-6-23
Use props
Frank Kwiek
New

Sweden

Why is this not working for my P3 4k.. i have tried 40 times and its not working .. i have call the guy that sold it to me and he says he dont remember the password. Then i said i want my money back now his gone. What can i do
2019-7-26
Use props
Goorel
New

Russia

Брат, тут все очень просто, открой техническое описание что идет с твоим квадрокоптером там описано как произвести сброс настроек wi-fi, если не поможет произведи полный сброс всех настроек и произведи привязку пульта к нему,  это просто и  замет мину 30 твоей жизни.
п.с. в России это намного тяжелее делать, т.к. все на английском а мы с ним не очень ладим ) шутка .
2019-8-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules