Has anyone else been ghosted by DJI
989 3 2019-6-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_g31xO9biaSXZ
lvl.1

United States

Had a warranty issue and after a few weeks of phone calls and emails trying to prove it was a warranty issue they replaced my Phantom 4 Advanced and the controller but did not send out a replacement battery I sent multiple emails and made multiple phone calls and was just told to wait for an email response which has never came its been almost a month now DJI won't even return my emails
2019-6-14
Use props
xxemericaxx
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1454193 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sorry to tell you, this is how they operate. They don't care about you after you buy their products.

Don't worry, they will forward this, or escalate this to a supervisor and get back to you in 24-48 hours!
2019-6-14
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, we're sorry to read the issues you had. May I have the email you used in sending for checking? We're here to help. Thank you for your patience.
2019-6-14
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

xxemericaxx Posted at 6-14 11:25
Sorry to tell you, this is how they operate. They don't care about you after you buy their products.

Don't worry, they will forward this, or escalate this to a supervisor and get back to you in 24-48 hours!

Hi, sorry to read your frustrations. May we have the detailed issue for us to check and verify? We're here to help. Thank you.
2019-6-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules