GPS modules
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PowellSkier
lvl.2
United States

Recently bought a P4P but whenever I take it out it shows 0 satellite locks and I'm limited to a 30 ft height limit. My question is if i find the GPS module is bad, can it be swapped with a module from a Phantom 4 Standard?
2019-6-14
Use props
BagoDJIoperator84
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1077608 ft
Trinidad and Tobago

So, I would boot the drone first then the remote and go into a wide open area and wait about 2 mins and see. Did you buy it new or refurbish?
2019-6-14
Use props
PowellSkier
lvl.2
United States

Not swappable with a P4 Standard GPS
Bought used from a phtographer. Has only been flown ~10+ times.
2019-6-14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please try to fly in a different location to see if the problem will still persist? Also, swapping the GPS module for both P4P and P4 is not recommended and it will only give you some problems also there is a possibility that your warranty may be void. Please keep us posted.  Thank you for your kind and understanding. Cheers!
2019-6-15
Use props
ToryJay
New

United Kingdom

You have to configure your gps tracker to send data to online platform. For example you can use https://www.eyerideonline.com/  tracking system because it supports your tracker's model.
2019-6-18
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

ToryJay Posted at 6-18 03:26
You have to configure your gps tracker to send data to online platform. For example you can use https://www.eyerideonline.com/  tracking system because it supports your tracker's model.

Irrelevant spam
2019-6-18
Use props
PowellSkier
lvl.2
United States

Installed a new GPS module and I am now tracking satellites. Problem solved.
2019-7-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules