Video Sharing
2237 3 2019-6-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
danome1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 31785 ft
United States

How can I share the video from the P4P v.2 controller to social media? I can find no where on the built-in controller display to "share" the drone footage. It sure would be nice to be able to share some of my footage with friends. Thanks in advance for any help.
2019-6-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. If you're using a remote controller that has a built-in screen, the files in the DJI Go 4 app can be exported by connecting the remote controller to your computer a micro USB cable. However, we will check this situation further to see if we could possibly provide documentation and tutorial on how to export the files from your remote controller. We do appreciate your understanding.
2019-6-16
Use props
danome1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 31785 ft
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 6-16 08:48
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. If you're using a remote controller that has a built-in screen, the files in the DJI Go 4 app can be exported by connecting the remote controller to your computer a micro USB cable. However, we will check this situation further to see if we could possibly provide documentation and tutorial on how to export the files from your remote controller. We do appreciate your understanding.

Ok thank you! Please keep me advised.
2019-6-16
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

danome1 Posted at 6-16 16:04
Ok thank you! Please keep me advised.

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. I've sent you the information in regards to this query. Kindly check your inbox later. Thank you for your support.
2019-6-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules