Best Lens Filters!!!
585 3 2019-6-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HG1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 173002 ft
United Kingdom

What brand of lens filters works best for the Mavic 2 Pro? And which ones do you use?

IG: @HiddenGrid
www.HiddenGrid.net
2019-6-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day HG1. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. I hope that you will get the best information and recommendation on what brand of lens filters works best for the DJI Mavic 2 Pro from our valued DJI co pilots. In addition I would recommend using the DJI Mavic 2 Pro ND Filters Set that is sold in the DJI Store for compatibility and reliability purposes. The DJI Mavic 2 Pro ND Filters Set includes ND4, ND8, ND16, and ND32 Filters, allowing 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, and 1/32 of incoming light through respectively, equal to 2/3/4/5-stop filters. These high-quality, light reducing ND filters reduce the amount of light coming into the sensor, giving you more control of the camera's aperture, exposure time, and sensor sensitivity settings. A precise snap-joint design ensures a reliable fit and lens seal during flight. Four filter options offer you more freedom in controlling aperture and shutter, giving you more exposure choices for your photography. In addition I will be posting a link where i you can check the overview and the specifications of the said filters.

https://store.dji.com/product/ma ... t-v2&position=1
2019-6-14
Use props
bikoo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1534987 ft
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

hi HG1 , i'm using PolarPro ND16 , ND32 , ND64 , ND1000 and they are working very nice with my M2P
2019-6-15
Use props
AJC-W
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I use polar pro vivid filters - ND4, 8, 16 PL's
2019-6-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now