DJI Driver issues
1072 0 2019-6-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RC Zee
lvl.1

Canada

Anyone else having problems with DJI USB drivers for A2, GH4 gimbal, OSD MK IV?  Had problem connecting about a month at, now nothing at all when connecting.  I've tried my backup laptop running Windows 7 and same issues with  inability to connect to A2 Assistant, iOSD Assistant and Zenm Assistant.  Tried different   Tried unistalling and reinstalling but getting failure to load and after 2nd failed attempt to install with wizard, get message to contact Vendor?  I've dealt with vendor with lightbridge and GH4 issues several years ago but zero support as they said were DJI's issues with zero ability to troubleshoot.

Transmitter is linked and I can see changes onflight mode on the OSD and LED but have no way to set up A2 or gimbal now.  
Not expecting much response as is typical with DJI support and no way to troubleshoot issues but wondering if any of you have ran into same issues, and did you figure out how to correct  
At this point my S900 is useless since can't confirm switch assignment and flight parameters including all the peripherals.
2019-6-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules