Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AntDX316
First Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

RJB1 Posted at 7-3 15:02
Everything costs way more in Australia. A spark is about $700 bucks now and to upgrade to a Mavic is over $2000. But yes I still agree, that there are way too many people with problems with the Spark for it to be worth taking the risk with DJI service center which also gets reports of nameless people taking them apart and then telling the customer "its broken you need a new drone" and then being charged for having it taken apart to tell you nothing, and still having to shell out yet again for another Spark which has as much chance of being bad as the first one.

Did you get your part 107 licence? Seems like you went from total novice 6 months ago with a Spark to flying drones for paying customers and night flights.

I started last March 2019 but made quadcopters back in 2013 myself.  I seem to know more than you because I still have All my DJI drones intact.  I have my 107 of course.

I was a total cinematography/photographer novice yes.  Same with CDL-A 18-wheeler 53' driving.  I went from no experience to driving across the country w/ a trainer in 1 month.  That was an experience.  Could've died a few times if it weren't for all the simulation and other training I've seen on the PC and other areas of life.  I also went from no Motorcycle experience to riding on the street after the 2nd day.  I wish I could help design schools because I've seen, when you are out in the real-world, they didn't give you everything you need to know which is why a lot of people die.  Not everyone has a lot of correct judgment protocols to work off of.  There is pretty much nothing.  You either know it, or you don't and those who don't end up on liveleak.com.

I feel bad for your situation, of course.  I would be pulling hairs and can't sleep, but if it doesn't make you homeless, you should be ok.  This is the problem with buying used.  You don't know what the previous owner did with it.  I get stressed out when I buy new things, and they are defective.  I think about how long it takes to get a new one, if they would honor the swap, etc. but most of the time if not all the businesses work with you.  They want you to be happy.  It's not just about taking your money and moving on as we may think.
2019-7-3
Use props
RJB1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 32031 ft

Australia

AntDX316 Posted at 7-3 15:12
I started last March 2019 but made quadcopters back in 2013 myself.  I seem to know more than you because I still have All my DJI drones intact.  I have my 107 of course.

I was a total cinematography/photographer novice yes.  Same with CDL-A 18-wheeler 53' driving.  I went from no experience to driving across the country w/ a trainer in 1 month.  That was an experience.  Could've died a few times if it weren't for all the simulation and other training I've seen on the PC and other areas of life.  I also went from no Motorcycle experience to riding on the street after the 2nd day.  I wish I could help design schools because I've seen, when you are out in the real-world, they didn't give you everything you need to know which is why a lot of people die.  Not everyone has a lot of correct judgment protocols to work off of.  There is pretty much nothing.  You either know it, or you don't and those who don't end up on liveleak.com.

Only a fool thinks they know more than someone else, based on absolutely nothing lol. I still have my Spark intact, it's just that it is having hardware issues that from the many similar threads on here, seems to be inherent to the Spark.

That's impressive what you've done, just remember pride comes before a fall. I've been riding motorcycles for 45 years and I've also driven trucks across the US professionally back in the 80's. Most of the accidents I saw were people that had little experience but thought they knew it all. The fact that you "could have died a few times" shows you got yourself into situations an experienced driver would have avoided in the first place.

I now live in a relatively small town and I know the person who I bought the drone from and he really didn't have hardly any flying time on it. Visibly it looked brand new, yes it was a risk buying used, but as a first drone it seemed less of a risk than spending a lot more on something I might not get into or that I might crash. If i read all the complaints on here about the Spark going haywire I probably would never have bought one. But here we are and I don't feel people should spend this sort of money and get treated like this by DJI. Why is it so much to ask that you can talk to a service person in their service center...not someone at a call center not even linked to the same service centre? I think they are using this address of their "service center" in Melbourne as a clearing house, where it just comes in and is then sent to China to be worked on. Why else would you have to be so secretive about who works there?
2019-7-3
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

RJB1 Posted at 7-3 16:04
Only a fool thinks they know more than someone else, based on absolutely nothing lol. I still have my Spark intact, it's just that it is having hardware issues that from the many similar threads on here, seems to be inherent to the Spark.

That's impressive what you've done, just remember pride comes before a fall. I've been riding motorcycles for 45 years and I've also driven trucks across the US professionally back in the 80's. Most of the accidents I saw were people that had little experience but thought they knew it all. The fact that you "could have died a few times" shows you got yourself into situations an experienced driver would have avoided in the first place.

"That's impressive what you've done, just remember pride comes before a fall. I've been riding motorcycles for 45 years and I've also driven trucks across the US professionally back in the 80's. Most of the accidents I saw were people that had little experience but thought they knew it all. The fact that you "could have died a few times" shows you got yourself into situations an experienced driver would have avoided in the first place.?"

If you were any smarter you would realize what I'm trying to say but instead of leaving you having no idea I will let you know.  Everyone has to start somewhere.  Experience comes After you are allowed to participate.  Only allowing experienced people is great but then anyone knew wouldn't be allowed to us.  Now think about that for a moment.

We have a trainer with us when we go OTR for the first month.  At times he wasn't there or paying attention.  I had to conduct the way how I drive of how I do it.  I had a divider that you had to avoid that happened at least 3 times but on the very last time, it was Tighter than any of the other previous ones.  The sun was in my eyes, the road was slightly wet so I couldn't really see it.  Luckily the car gave me room so I took it because if I didn't go wider at highway speeds I would have off-tracked into the divider.  Had other situations too where the trainer was somewhat stressed and giving me the wrong "orders" that I had to filter out.  The downhills for the first time spanning 2 lights with an 80k load was crazy.  I was going slow because I was scared to lose the rear or something. When the light turns yellow I want to make sure I have enough time.  I had Jake brake on 3 too on the 2016 Freightliner.  No home time so I left after 2 weeks of 2.2k+ miles driving.  I did flight school too but quit it because flying straight for a long time gets mega boring.  I have other experiences to share w/ the motorbike far from normal on the edge of death but only if you are interested will I continue.
2019-7-3
Use props
RJB1
lvl.4

Australia

AntDX316 Posted at 7-3 16:10
"That's impressive what you've done, just remember pride comes before a fall. I've been riding motorcycles for 45 years and I've also driven trucks across the US professionally back in the 80's. Most of the accidents I saw were people that had little experience but thought they knew it all. The fact that you "could have died a few times" shows you got yourself into situations an experienced driver would have avoided in the first place.?"

If you were any smarter you would realize what I'm trying to say but instead of leaving you having no idea I will let you know.  Everyone has to start somewhere.  Experience comes After you are allowed to participate.  Only allowing experienced people is great but then anyone knew wouldn't be allowed to us.  Now think about that for a moment.

"If you were any smarter you would realize what I'm trying to say but instead of leaving you having no idea I will let you know.  Everyone has to start somewhere.  Experience comes After you are allowed to participate.  Only allowing experienced people is great but then anyone knew wouldn't be allowed to us.  Now think about that for a moment."

I tried to think about it, but it made my brain hurt, as its full of typo's and makes no sense.

"I have other experiences to share w/ the motorbike far from normal on the edge of death but only if you are interested will I continue."

No its OK, I've heard those stories too many times.

2019-7-3
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

RJB1 Posted at 7-3 16:37
"If you were any smarter you would realize what I'm trying to say but instead of leaving you having no idea I will let you know.  Everyone has to start somewhere.  Experience comes After you are allowed to participate.  Only allowing experienced people is great but then anyone knew wouldn't be allowed to us.  Now think about that for a moment."

I tried to think about it, but it made my brain hurt, as its full of typo's and makes no sense.

Well, I've done xxx+ in a bend full-throttle at night w/ shorts on in the summer not knowing the more you pressure the bars when you have more tilt the Faster it will roll over.  Ended up being at least 50 degrees of lean angle on a straight coming off a slight sweeper.  I was the centerline with the bike and saw it was greater than 45 degrees.  I was surprised but I kept going.  Never did that again.

No idea how many things I've done in the past actually benefited me at that moment but it's substantial.  Everything I say, people think it doesn't matter but when that time comes unexpected, it matters so much.  I just leave things as they are because I know people most likely Won't believe me but I do know and have avoided the consequences of being caught Unprepared.
2019-7-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

RJB1 Posted at 7-3 15:07
Why haven't you banned this person? I've reported him three times for abuse and for making fake accounts. Or do you now condone calling people "crook or a psychopath"
[view_image]

I have given you and nilanjan118 a warning as both of you are involved in abusing. A user will be banned automatically if he/she is warned for three times, please kindly note. In this case, if you need further assistance, please kindly provide us with your new case number for follow-up, thanks!
2019-7-4
Use props
RJB1
lvl.4

Australia

DJI Susan Posted at 7-4 01:31
I have given you and nilanjan118 a warning as both of you are involved in abusing. A user will be banned automatically if he/she is warned for three times, please kindly note. In this case, if you need further assistance, please kindly provide us with your new case number for follow-up, thanks!

Looks like DJI is trying to suppress complaints about their products by banning people. I received this message from DJI Susan.

"Your theme Spark continues to drop and crash. Be DJI Susan Warning
Continuous 30 Days accumulated 3 Warnings, You will be automatically disabled to speak 30 days.
Up to now, You have been 1 Warnings, Please note that!
Offensive content"

Nianjan calls me a "crook or psychopath" and that is not the first time I've been abused by him, he also set up a fake account here, but DJI Susan is ignoring all that.

DJI Susan, stay on topic please. Why are your service personnel shrouded in secrecy Why are you only giving me a number that is a call center in hong kong? Why can't a customer of DJI simply talk to the people that are going to repair their drone?  

2019-7-4
Use props
Kevin8701
lvl.2
Flight distance : 167982 ft

RJB1 Posted at 7-4 13:20
Looks like DJI is trying to suppress complaints about their products by banning people. I received this message from DJI Susan.

"Your theme Spark continues to drop and crash. Be DJI Susan Warning

Hahahaha, nilanjan called you crook or psychopath, you beat him back with an utter and complete moron... It's pretty fair to warn you two
2019-7-5
Use props
RJB1
lvl.4

Australia

Kevin8701 Posted at 7-5 01:34
Hahahaha, nilanjan called you crook or psychopath, you beat him back with an utter and complete moron... It's pretty fair to warn you two

Except he has started this abuse before in a couple of other threads, and as I said, even created another account just to abuse me, yet Admins after being repeatedly told about it did nothing. If someone calls you a crook or psychopath, I'd think it would be fair to be somewhat annoyed, especially since as i say its not the first time he has done it.
2019-7-5
Use props
RJB1
lvl.4

Australia

DJI Susan Posted at 7-4 01:31

Susan darling, still waiting for that reply as to why you don't ban Nilangan for his repeated abuse that I reported, and his setting up a fake account just to abuse me.

Still waiting for an answer as to why DJI customers are not allowed to talk to a service representative in their country, not a call center that gives no help at all and to have someone contact me about the issues with this Spark. I have a total of 1hr 12 minutes of flying on it, is this really a reasonable warranty? You seriously want me to just trust sending off to a nameless person, when you've already closed one service center.

2019-7-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

RJB1 Posted at 7-6 23:00
Susan darling, still waiting for that reply as to why you don't ban Nilangan for his repeated abuse that I reported, and his setting up a fake account just to abuse me.

Still waiting for an answer as to why DJI customers are not allowed to talk to a service representative in their country, not a call center that gives no help at all and to have someone contact me about the issues with this Spark. I have a total of 1hr 12 minutes of flying on it, is this really a reasonable warranty? You seriously want me to just trust sending off to a nameless person, when you've already closed one service center.

It seems that you're checking the previous address. The new address has been sent to you under ticket #2178667, you may check to verify. Again, please kindly provide us with your case number, we'll forward to the designated team for better assistance, thanks!
2019-7-7
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

RJB1 Posted at 7-6 23:00

Still waiting for an answer as to why DJI customers are not allowed to talk to a service representative in their country, not a call center that gives no help at all and to have someone contact me about the issues with this Spark. I have a total of 1hr 12 minutes of flying on it, is this really a reasonable warranty? You seriously want me to just trust sending off to a nameless person, when you've already closed one service center.

The best thing you can do is get it repaired or buy a Mavic 2 or better.  The Spark is great for close range and no more.  The image quality is amazing but when you start extending to medium and long-range, the time it takes to get in position is like at least 3x slower than the Mavic 2 and Phantom 4.  The reliability of those drones is far superior to the Spark.  It's beyond just image quality.  The Mavic 2 feed is superb.  Better than the Phantom 4 of course and it shows in the transmission rate.

Imo, it's not worth flying the Spark unless you need a Selfie drone and a bit of other things.  You might as well get a Mavic Air.
2019-7-7
Use props
RJB1
lvl.4

Australia

DJI Susan Posted at 7-7 23:10
It seems that you're checking the previous address. The new address has been sent to you under ticket #2178667, you may check to verify. Again, please kindly provide us with your case number, we'll forward to the designated team for better assistance, thanks!

Yes but you still aren't answering my two questions. You want me to trust DJI if I send my drone to them, but you wont even answer a couple of straight forward questions. Doesn't really give a person much confidence. Kind of like flying a DJI Spark when you never know if its going to drop out of the sky or fly away or what.
2019-7-8
Use props
Kevin8701
lvl.2
Flight distance : 167982 ft

RJB1 Posted at 7-5 04:56
Except he has started this abuse before in a couple of other threads, and as I said, even created another account just to abuse me, yet Admins after being repeatedly told about it did nothing. If someone calls you a crook or psychopath, I'd think it would be fair to be somewhat annoyed, especially since as i say its not the first time he has done it.

Just for curiosity, how do you know he has a fake account? Just because the two accounts speak in a same tone?
2019-7-8
Use props
RJB1
lvl.4

Australia

Kevin8701 Posted at 7-8 03:14
Just for curiosity, how do you know he has a fake account? Just because the two accounts speak in a same tone?

Whats your point ? Just trying to start more drama yourself? If you are so interested then go look through the few threads I have, and you can decide for yourself.
2019-7-8
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

RJB1 Posted at 7-8 02:48
Yes but you still aren't answering my two questions. You want me to trust DJI if I send my drone to them, but you wont even answer a couple of straight forward questions. Doesn't really give a person much confidence. Kind of like flying a DJI Spark when you never know if its going to drop out of the sky or fly away or what.

Your case has been escalated to the management for better assistance, and they will contact you during the working time soon. Appreciate your patience.
2019-7-9
Use props
RJB1
lvl.4

Australia

DJI Susan Posted at 7-9 00:12
Your case has been escalated to the management for better assistance, and they will contact you during the working time soon. Appreciate your patience.

That is a total joke. I had an email from DJI and all it said was "hi Im jenny, Im taking over your case from now, please send it to our service center"

I'm not sure what part of your service center is a scam, you don't get. The boards are full of people complaining about them. You want me to send my drone, which has a manufacturer fault to you all at my cost and trust that the nameless, contactless people I'm going to send it to will fix it at a reasonable cost. Well sorry that just isn't good enough. There is no other business I can think  of in the world that demands you send your faulty product to a service center that you are strictly not allowed any contact with. DON'T tell me here is the number of the service center. That is a call center in Hong Kong.
2019-7-12
Use props
RJB1
lvl.4

Australia

My Spark today finally had a full on fly away. It was insane, non of this, oh I was flying 500meters away in a strong wind and it went into ATTI and then suddenly flew off. No the drone was less than a meter away at 40 meters high. I started bringing it down and at about 7 meters the motors started surging, then it suddenly shot off over a field. I've found that when it is taking off and starts doing the spark hop if I rotate it 360 degrees it somehow settles it and it starts to fly right. I have this on video. So when it did the fly away I pushed the left stick hard left and it stopped its flyaway and did possibly a 180 and started coming back and then crashed into the field. I have it all on video ,but haven't downloaded the flight records yet. Should be very interesting. Clearly DJI Sparks are defective. There is just too many of them having similar issues. I have a feeling DJI knows about the fault and any decent company would have a recall, but DJI just gives people the run around and then ignores them.
2019-7-12
Use props
RJB1
lvl.4

Australia

DJI refuse to service a Spark that is clearly faulty.

I bought my Spark used from someone local who had only used it a few times because he had a Phantom. The build date was Jan 2018. I bought it in December 2018 so it still had a months warranty on it. Because of the weather I didnt fly it much. First flight was great, but then it developed the common Spark hop issue. Since then Ive had some good flights and some where it acted up, but I never know what its going to do so have no confidence in it. Finally yesterday it did a total fly away. for those that want to say to people who have fly aways, "well you didnt know how to fly it in ATTI mode" the second video will prove that my Spark never even went into ATTI mode, it just flew away. These faults have been reported to DJI many times. It's clear the DJI Spark has manufacturers faults and they should be recalling any Spark that has issues and covering all costs to replace them. DJI refuse to do this with me, even though the drone was under warranty when the issues started, even though I have a whopping 1.30 hrs of flying in 6 months, they refuse. They want me to send my drone thousands of kilometers to a "service center" where they can charge whatever they like to fix an issue which is their problem in the first place.
So the first flight here it started out with the hop. I found the other day that if I put it in a rotation it would give it time to settle and fly ok. It didnt work this time although at one point it starts to climb and seems to settle but then falls again and starts the same hop.

here is the flight record of that flight.
https://app.airdata.com/flight/aa76c2e0e75dc6a625bc6fc2c0e188b0

I thought Id give it another go, so I launched again, this time it hopped but then did settle and I get a few minutes of perfect flight with no issues, but when i go to decend the motors start to surge and the drone drops and hits the ground then flies off. I managed to put it in a rotation again and I think it did come back under control, but both it and I were so disoriented by then it crashed a few seconds later.

https://app.airdata.com/flight/c092973bef9ec1dd11b10c66bafe52be

2019-7-13
Use props
MichealMedia
lvl.4
Flight distance : 179026 ft

Sorry to hear. It's time to buy a new one, bro.
2019-7-14
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

RJB1 Posted at 7-13 22:26
I bought my Spark used from someone local who had only used it a few times because he had a Phantom. The build date was Jan 2018. I bought it in December 2018 so it still had a months warranty on it. Because of the weather I didnt fly it much. First flight was great, but then it developed the common Spark hop issue. Since then Ive had some good flights and some where it acted up, but I never know what its going to do so have no confidence in it. Finally yesterday it did a total fly away. for those that want to say to people who have fly aways, "well you didnt know how to fly it in ATTI mode" the second video will prove that my Spark never even went into ATTI mode, it just flew away. These faults have been reported to DJI many times. It's clear the DJI Spark has manufacturers faults and they should be recalling any Spark that has issues and covering all costs to replace them. DJI refuse to do this with me, even though the drone was under warranty when the issues started, even though I have a whopping 1.30 hrs of flying in 6 months, they refuse. They want me to send my drone thousands of kilometers to a "service center" where they can charge whatever they like to fix an issue which is their problem in the first place.
So the first flight here it started out with the hop. I found the other day that if I put it in a rotation it would give it time to settle and fly ok. It didnt work this time although at one point it starts to climb and seems to settle but then falls again and starts the same hop.

I know it's hard to give it up but I think after the Part Two it's time to throw it out.
2019-7-14
Use props
RJB1
lvl.4

Australia

AntDX316 Posted at 7-14 18:51
I know it's hard to give it up but I think after the Part Two it's time to throw it out.

That's ridiculous to throw away a drone that you have flown for an hour and a half. Dji have emailed and totally refuse to do anything.
2019-7-14
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

RJB1 Posted at 7-14 22:01
That's ridiculous to throw away a drone that you have flown for an hour and a half. Dji have emailed and totally refuse to do anything.

They only will work with 1st hand owners and it's understandable.
2019-7-20
Use props
RJB1
lvl.4

Australia

AntDX316 Posted at 7-20 14:36
They only will work with 1st hand owners and it's understandable.

OF course its not. So any electronic device you buy used, a manufacturer should wash their hands of that device? If they ran a legitimate service center, it would be a profit center and piece of mind for customers. The issue is they don't run legitimate service center which is why they wont allow owners of their products to talk to anyone there and then over charge for bodged repairs.
2019-7-20
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

RJB1 Posted at 7-20 15:04
OF course its not. So any electronic device you buy used, a manufacturer should wash their hands of that device? If they ran a legitimate service center, it would be a profit center and piece of mind for customers. The issue is they don't run legitimate service center which is why they wont allow owners of their products to talk to anyone there and then over charge for bodged repairs.

I don't expect to get help getting second hand directly from the manufacturer.  This is how it is for most companies, but some transfer the warranty over.

Where to get help is from other users but your problem is very abnormal.  I would never fly it if it was that out of control.
2019-7-20
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

I think I know what's wrong.  You need to calibrate your IMU w/o your props.
2019-7-25
Use props
RJB1
lvl.4

Australia

AntDX316 Posted at 7-25 00:42
I think I know what's wrong.  You need to calibrate your IMU w/o your props.

LOL you think I havent done that? It was the first thing I use to do, sometimes it would fly ok on the next flight sometimes not. People try these things once and then think they have the answer, but it's just a fluke that it didn't happen on the next flight or two. After my hop and then the flyaway I didn't fly it for a week. Went and flew it the other day without doing anything and it flew perfect. Which makes me believe as I've said before that its an intermittent hardward problem of which DJI is well aware and refuse to honour or own up to.
2019-7-25
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

RJB1 Posted at 7-25 13:51
LOL you think I havent done that? It was the first thing I use to do, sometimes it would fly ok on the next flight sometimes not. People try these things once and then think they have the answer, but it's just a fluke that it didn't happen on the next flight or two. After my hop and then the flyaway I didn't fly it for a week. Went and flew it the other day without doing anything and it flew perfect. Which makes me believe as I've said before that its an intermittent hardward problem of which DJI is well aware and refuse to honour or own up to.

Just either sell it or don't fly.
2019-7-25
Use props
RJB1
lvl.4

Australia

AntDX316 Posted at 7-25 14:16
Just either sell it or don't fly.

I dare say that is something you might do, but selling a defective drone to someone is not my style. I'd prefer to keep at DJI to do the right thing and come clean as to the defects of their products.
2019-7-26
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

RJB1 Posted at 7-26 00:05
I dare say that is something you might do, but selling a defective drone to someone is not my style. I'd prefer to keep at DJI to do the right thing and come clean as to the defects of their products.

DJI probably will never help you.  I've given up after trying to get help with the extremely confusing DJI Select program.  Their products, thankfully, are robust and get the job done.
2019-7-26
Use props
RJB1
lvl.4

Australia

AntDX316 Posted at 7-26 00:08
DJI probably will never help you.  I've given up after trying to get help with the extremely confusing DJI Select program.  Their products, thankfully, are robust and get the job done.

It's very clear DJI will never help. But keeping up with the reports hopefully lets others know who are thinking of buying a Spark that there is a very good chance of it having a defect in its components. DJI must be aware of the hopping issue and the dropping issue. A decent honest company would at least talk you through what is likely the defective part, so you can fix it yourself, instead of this "send it to our service center" where you have no clue what they are going to do or who is going to work on it.
2019-7-26
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

RJB1 Posted at 7-26 13:31
It's very clear DJI will never help. But keeping up with the reports hopefully lets others know who are thinking of buying a Spark that there is a very good chance of it having a defect in its components. DJI must be aware of the hopping issue and the dropping issue. A decent honest company would at least talk you through what is likely the defective part, so you can fix it yourself, instead of this "send it to our service center" where you have no clue what they are going to do or who is going to work on it.

Yeah, but I've said that the techs are usually the people who've passed the minimum requirements of landing the job.  Meticulous care can exist but only if the tech who operates on our products care enough.  Some people just want to move product and get the day over with as they have to Meet quota.  I know it sucks but this is the reality of the world we live in today.  Until multi-billion/million-dollar robots can check everything to ensure brand new refurbish requirements are met, all we can do is to accept what we are given and if anything goes totally wrong we are the opposite of lucky.

I've seen work get done half-assed or at least good enough and clients are ok.  Of course, to us, we would demand the highest level of service as anyone would but we need to take into serious consideration what is truly going on with the operation on the worker's end.

When you do stuff yourself, sometimes you have to have your own cut-offs.  Making things 100% perfect instead of 95% can drive you crazy but the difference between 80% and 95% can be nearly nothing but when people work on your stuff they may leave it at 75% or go all the way to 100% depending on their expertise and care for doing it.
2019-7-26
Use props
RJB1
lvl.4

Australia

AntDX316 Posted at 7-26 14:12
Yeah, but I've said that the techs are usually the people who've passed the minimum requirements of landing the job.  Meticulous care can exist but only if the tech who operates on our products care enough.  Some people just want to move product and get the day over with as they have to Meet quota.  I know it sucks but this is the reality of the world we live in today.  Until multi-billion/million-dollar robots can check everything to ensure brand new refurbish requirements are met, all we can do is to accept what we are given and if anything goes totally wrong we are the opposite of lucky.

I've seen work get done half-assed or at least good enough and clients are ok.  Of course, to us, we would demand the highest level of service as anyone would but we need to take into serious consideration what is truly going on with the operation on the worker's end.

"I know it sucks but this is the reality of the world we live in today".

Wow your comments really make me hope you don't ever start a business lol. It's not the reality at all, there are still plenty of companies that believe in giving customers value for money and due respect for buying their product. Unfortunately it's obvious that DJI isn't one of those. All your comments only go to clarify why I'm hesitant to send my drone to a customer service center that you are NOT ALLOWED to have any contact with, until of course they have your drone and have stripped it down and can then extort any amount of money they want. Its a total con and a total rip off. The evidence is in the number of other customers that have complained about the DJI Service centers and the fact that DJI wont let you talk to anyone there, in case you figure out that it is a scam.
2019-7-26
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

RJB1 Posted at 7-26 23:43
"I know it sucks but this is the reality of the world we live in today".

Wow your comments really make me hope you don't ever start a business lol. It's not the reality at all, there are still plenty of companies that believe in giving customers value for money and due respect for buying their product. Unfortunately it's obvious that DJI isn't one of those. All your comments only go to clarify why I'm hesitant to send my drone to a customer service center that you are NOT ALLOWED to have any contact with, until of course they have your drone and have stripped it down and can then extort any amount of money they want. Its a total con and a total rip off. The evidence is in the number of other customers that have complained about the DJI Service centers and the fact that DJI wont let you talk to anyone there, in case you figure out that it is a scam.

I have a business that Has been booming.  You are a total idiot for not even listening to what I am saying.  I'm trying to show you what is happening.  There is nothing I can do for you, and I do great work.  It's people like you that think you deserve the Best in everything, getting Rolex/Ferrari quality at the cheapest Base Toyota price or even Used by someone else's fault.  I'm done with this thread.  All my items work.

This is why price points exist for how they are, to keep idiots like you out.

I was extending the service beyond what Geek Squad wanted me to do when we were in customer's houses.  We got tied up so much because we were involving in things that we shouldn't be involving in.  Later on, one lady thought we broke it, but it was already broken as she knew but told our boss.  We were good as we were trying to help, but when you buy second hand, don't even bother coming to the business that made the product.  If you think you deserve help, you are a Massive idiot.  The guy/girl who sold you your drone probably had damaged it in water.  Blame them, not DJI or anyone else or your problem will never be fixed.

This is why I got into the drone business in the first place.  Not necessarily to make money, but to expose with expert precision detail what is truly going on in the world.  I used to talk from a talking perspective and wonder why people don't 95% of the time believe me.  Ever since I've been explaining with real examples, progress went up exponentially by at least 500x.  If I make a presentation of how stupid you are, it would take a mind of its own within you like the things I've made for others.

The last warning would be, don't fly your drone because you may have more problems beyond your control.
2019-7-26
Use props
RJB1
lvl.4

Australia

AntDX316 Posted at 7-26 23:46
I have a business that Has been booming.  You are a total idiot for not even listening to what I am saying.  I'm trying to show you what is happening.  There is nothing I can do for you, and I do great work.  It's people like you that think you deserve the Best in everything, getting Rolex/Ferrari quality at the cheapest Base Toyota price or even Used by someone else's fault.  I'm done with this thread.  All my items work.

This is why price points exist for how they are, to keep idiots like you out.

LOL right im the idiot.
2019-7-26
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

RJB1 Posted at 7-26 23:59
LOL right im the idiot.

Has it ever occurred to you that the seller has scammed you into thinking the drone was sold as undamaged?
2019-7-27
Use props
RJB1
lvl.4

Australia

AntDX316 Posted at 7-27 00:04
Has it ever occurred to you that the seller has scammed you into thinking the drone was sold as undamaged?

i thought you were done with this? Its a shame because I'll miss your scintillating insights, or rather your absurd stories and presumptions. No it hasn't occurred to me because he lives about 5 km away from me and we have chatted after he sold me the drone and lastly because it's very easy to tell if something like that has been used much or not. I think your problem is you are projecting your own ways of doing things onto how you think others act. He is a guy about the same age as me with wife and kids has a career and is doing well. He has no reason to rip someone off for a couple of hundred bucks. Unlike someone else who lives in their moms basement and thinks they know everything. See ya.
2019-7-27
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

RJB1 Posted at 7-27 15:41
i thought you were done with this? Its a shame because I'll miss your scintillating insights, or rather your absurd stories and presumptions. No it hasn't occurred to me because he lives about 5 km away from me and we have chatted after he sold me the drone and lastly because it's very easy to tell if something like that has been used much or not. I think your problem is you are projecting your own ways of doing things onto how you think others act. He is a guy about the same age as me with wife and kids has a career and is doing well. He has no reason to rip someone off for a couple of hundred bucks. Unlike someone else who lives in their moms basement and thinks they know everything. See ya.

Maybe it was defective since the beginning.  Did you quit droning completely?
2019-8-21
Use props
nilanjan118
Second Officer
Flight distance : 636663 ft
Japan

AntDX316 Posted at 8-21 18:54
Maybe it was defective since the beginning.  Did you quit droning completely?

"Insanity Is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."
- Albert Einstein
2019-8-21
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

nilanjan118 Posted at 8-21 20:06
"Insanity Is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."
- Albert Einstein

You really can get different results, though.  It's called trial and error.  You just need to think outside the "follower" mindset no matter how good the leader seems to be.
2019-8-21
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules