9362 93 2019-6-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nilanjan118
lvl.4
Flight distance : 636663 ft
Japan

AntDX316 Posted at 8-21 20:28
You really can get different results, though.  It's called trial and error.  You just need to think outside the "follower" mindset no matter how good the leader seems to be.

But you have to be sober and patient to get results. When you keep smoking joints made out of stuff you brought from the Himalayas 15 years back, you are bound to become a grumpy old paranoid loser.
2019-8-21
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

nilanjan118 Posted at 8-21 20:36
But you have to be sober and patient to get results. When you keep smoking joints made out of stuff you brought from the Himalayas 15 years back, you are bound to become a grumpy old paranoid loser.

When you keep reading things people have said and developed a mindstate according to that and nothing else will you come up with the things you think about.
2019-8-21
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

nilanjan118 Posted at 8-21 20:36

Hahahahahaha - love it!
2019-8-21
Use props
RJB1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 32031 ft

Australia

AntDX316 Posted at 8-21 20:28
You really can get different results, though.  It's called trial and error.  You just need to think outside the "follower" mindset no matter how good the leader seems to be.

Yep I've got out a few times to fly it. Sometimes it works fine, sometimes it acts up. From the experiments I've done, putting it into a 360 turn seems to settle it if its jumping up and down, and then it will fly ok. I still need to test that more though to be sure its really fixing it and not just a fluke. But then still doesn't tell me what component is actually causing the issue in the first place.

I'm still having conversations with DJI. They have taken to just completely lying now. They kept telling me they were so sorry but since my drone was out of warranty there was nothing they could do. When I told them the issue was actually reported here on their own forum when it was still under warranty, they first tried to say the drone was over a year old. (they didnt know I have access to check the build date) So when I showed them that they suddenly switched their story and tried to say that the previous owner had sent his drone in from an issue and this was a replacement and so the warranty only covered from when the first drone was purchased. Wow. They are just a bunch of crooks. There are  only two types of DJI customers. Those who have been ripped off by DJI and those that will be.
2019-8-22
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

RJB1 Posted at 8-22 01:07
Yep I've got out a few times to fly it. Sometimes it works fine, sometimes it acts up. From the experiments I've done, putting it into a 360 turn seems to settle it if its jumping up and down, and then it will fly ok. I still need to test that more though to be sure its really fixing it and not just a fluke. But then still doesn't tell me what component is actually causing the issue in the first place.

I'm still having conversations with DJI. They have taken to just completely lying now. They kept telling me they were so sorry but since my drone was out of warranty there was nothing they could do. When I told them the issue was actually reported here on their own forum when it was still under warranty, they first tried to say the drone was over a year old. (they didnt know I have access to check the build date) So when I showed them that they suddenly switched their story and tried to say that the previous owner had sent his drone in from an issue and this was a replacement and so the warranty only covered from when the first drone was purchased. Wow. They are just a bunch of crooks. There are  only two types of DJI customers. Those who have been ripped off by DJI and those that will be.

How much did you get the drone for?
2019-8-22
Use props
MartyTravels
lvl.4
Flight distance : 394173 ft
Germany

Mate, you're fighting a lost cause. Mine does exactly the same thing but I don't even bother trying to get DJI to help in this regards (warranty is gone anyway). My guess is that there are certain charges of the first Sparks out there which have a faulty design and nobody can really say how and when they act out. Could also be the controller because I also don't get more then 300m distance out of that thing. Mine crashed into a beach two times and one time almost sunk in the ocean.

Just look at that :-)

This drop was not initiated by me...

And here....not doing anything on the controler...just pressing up

2019-8-22
Use props
Jakab Gipsz
lvl.4

Hungary

My Spark is 2 years old. So far I have had no problems (I have not updated the firmware).
last week I also had the Nyut-Nyut phenomenon. He jumped up and down on takeoff. Then a few days later, after 5 minutes of flying, he just started to sink his engines up and down and landed in a yard where almost all the propellers broke. The flight log is completely error free!
It turned out that one of the batteries was doing this.
The other two fly perfectly well.

I think I sell it because I was disappointed with the addition of DJI.
Despite many problems, no recall, no official report, no firmware fix.
I already looked at Parrot Anafi for myself.
See you DJI!
2019-8-22
Use props
RJB1
lvl.4

Australia

Jakab Gipsz Posted at 8-22 10:42
My Spark is 2 years old. So far I have had no problems (I have not updated the firmware).
last week I also had the Nyut-Nyut phenomenon. He jumped up and down on takeoff. Then a few days later, after 5 minutes of flying, he just started to sink his engines up and down and landed in a yard where almost all the propellers broke. The flight log is completely error free!
It turned out that one of the batteries was doing this.

I've heard the battery theory before. I had a good flight on one battery, landed and switched out batteries and it started to hop. finally got it landed and put the other depleted battery in and it still hopped. So Im pretty sure its not in the batteries.
2019-8-22
Use props
bwery
lvl.1

United States

RJB1 Posted at 6-18 20:18
But was that slow write speed causing your drone to fall out of the sky?, which is what my issue is.

I have a feeling theres a loose connevtion on the board. Has your spark ever been repaired? Ill send a pic and circle the connection that controls the motors. If your handy all you need is a t8 torx screwdriver and medium guitar pic and you can open it up. Good luck
20190822_212847.jpg
2019-8-22
Use props
RJB1
lvl.4

Australia

MartyTravels Posted at 8-22 01:28
Mate, you're fighting a lost cause. Mine does exactly the same thing but I don't even bother trying to get DJI to help in this regards (warranty is gone anyway). My guess is that there are certain charges of the first Sparks out there which have a faulty design and nobody can really say how and when they act out. Could also be the controller because I also don't get more then 300m distance out of that thing. Mine crashed into a beach two times and one time almost sunk in the ocean.

Just look at that :-)

Yep I have no confidence when I fly it now. Have to stay very close because I'm always expecting it to freak out and crash. With so many having the exact same issue, it's clearly a Manufacturer issue that should legally warrant a call back regardless of their bare minimum 1 year warranty.
also don't give up on DJI. Make a complaint to your consumer reports government agency. The more people around the world that do this, the more chance one government will push DJI to do the right thing and make a recall on any Spark with this issue. It's clearly their responsiblity.
2019-8-23
Use props
RJB1
lvl.4

Australia

bwery Posted at 8-22 18:31
I have a feeling theres a loose connevtion on the board. Has your spark ever been repaired? Ill send a pic and circle the connection that controls the motors. If your handy all you need is a t8 torx screwdriver and medium guitar pic and you can open it up. Good luck

Thanks, might as well open it up, got nothing to lose.
2019-8-23
Use props
HoppingBug
lvl.1

Your dick drops and crashes even more I guess. No wonder your wife is fucking your neighbour.
2019-10-8
Use props
RJB1
lvl.4

HoppingBug Posted at 10-8 01:30
Your dick drops and crashes even more I guess. No wonder your wife is fucking your neighbour.

If you check you will find this is Nilanjan118 making these posts
2019-10-8
Use props
RJB1
lvl.4

Posts still here after they have been reported for abuse and Nilanjan118 using fake accounts. This really highlights the ethics of DJI when the admins who are employees of DJI refuse to take any action even though their own rules demand it.
2019-10-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules