Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Croatia trip, Split and Pula.
659 9 2019-6-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Oh-no
lvl.4
Hong Kong

With OP internal microphone.

2019-6-15
Use props
Oh-no
lvl.4
Hong Kong

Sound level push up 400%

2019-6-15
Use props
Oh-no
lvl.4
Hong Kong

Sound level pushed up 400% plus loudness.

2019-6-15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thanks for sharing this amazing footage that you had captured. Thank you for your continued support!
2019-6-15
Use props
AJC-W
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Very cool footage
2019-6-15
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Oh yes, oh no great job love split and Croatia .
2019-6-15
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice work!
2019-6-16
Use props
Mr Monio
lvl.4

Ireland

The sound level in the original recording is unusually low. My OP would have easily picked not only the singing but plenty of background noise too (sound amplification: auto). Did you have it set to low?
2019-6-16
Use props
Oh-no
lvl.4
Hong Kong

Mr Monio Posted at 6-16 07:54
The sound level in the original recording is unusually low. My OP would have easily picked not only the singing but plenty of background noise too (sound amplification: auto). Did you have it set to low?

It is at Auto, the singing at the location is not that loud, everyone is quiet while listening, at location the acoustic is good even the singer is not singing loud, another reason is, I am four to five meters away from the singer, mostly behind the, because I do not want to block other viewers also the performers.
2019-6-16
Use props
Oh-no
lvl.4
Hong Kong

Thank you everyone, the footage is not good at all, I am still learning, besides, sometimes I enjoy my tour at spot rather than filming it seriously ( I am lazy to set up everything, for e.g., no external mic used though I carried it all with me ).  When I learnt how to use the OP smoothly, may be one day I can make a better clip.
2019-6-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules