Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
New mavic2 no image in smart controller
4506 9 2019-6-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dinglo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1801 ft
United States

I turned on my new mavic2 zoom and no image appears in my smart controller what gives help!

2019-6-15
Use props
AJC-W
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Set the camera to auto - if you are in manual and the image is massively underexposed the screen will be blank. If that doesn't work I'd ship back the SC for a replacement.
2019-6-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. I would like to clarify message did you get on the top right corner of the application? Did you manage to link the Smart controller to the aircraft? Have you updated the firmware of the Smart controller and Mavic 2 Zoom? Please let us know for further assistance. You may refer to the videos below for tutorials on updating your unit.

2019-6-16
Use props
ziv2liv
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3353 ft
United States

I have the same problem. I updated firmware and anything else that needed updating. I do get an image but only after I restart the drone and the controller. I have never managed to get an image on the first turn on of both. I tried to turn the drone first and then the controller and vice versa. I also noticed that sometimes the gimbal doesn't always goes for the full motion check on turn on. I wonder if that has anything to do with that.
2019-7-28
Use props
Drumz_Again
New

United States

Same problem here... just got the device. Turned it on, did all the updates... nothing. Restarted everything a few times and and image showed for a minute and then gone.

Damn.
2019-8-10
Use props
usaum
lvl.1

Germany

Drumz_Again Posted at 2019-8-10 09:49
Same problem here... just got the device. Turned it on, did all the updates... nothing. Restarted everything a few times and and image showed for a minute and then gone.

Damn.

Same thing still. Now we are 1 year ahead. corona times. and same black screen problem on a smart controller that was unboxed today! will go back into the box tomorrow. incredible dji sells this faulty 650 euro device since 1 year without fix!
2020-5-25
Use props
testl
New

China

From your description, it seems in the second level. There is no audio warning because the distance is not close enough.
2020-5-26
Use props
testl
New

China

2020-5-26
Use props
COVIDEOS19
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11339 ft
United Kingdom

have you paired? (the little button opposite the card slot) that was pretty much all I had to do with my M2Pro/SmartController
2020-6-11
Use props
ChiukiAmsterdam
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7163576 ft

Netherlands

I just had this issue (June 28 2020) with my new SC and M2P - restarted everything several times. nothing. Took the SD card out of the smart controller, nothing. Everything updated to the lastest version. Shut down the M2P and took out the SD card and started it up without the card, works normally. Shut M2P down, reinserted the SC card and restarted, now working normally.
Strange thing - even though I had no video feed from the M2P, I could take a picture and play it back on the SC. Also could control the gimbal movements, so nothing was not working except the video feed from the M2P to the SC.... and of course it's Sunday, so no tech support, because who needs support on the weekend .... ?

Like I said, everything is up-to-date.
Are other people experiencing this issue still?
Has this been addressed by DJI yet? Why has this not been resolved in an update yet? It could be a huge problem, and dangerous!
2020-6-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules