Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Latest update - do I need it?
854 5 2019-6-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Droffarc
Second Officer
Flight distance : 11265331 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

According to the blurb - what's new - the only update is that of Facebook sdk.
Not knowing what that means and not ever using Facebook (dont want to know all those people that I might know)
Will I gain anything from this and all later updates (that will obviously contain this update)?
Will I lose anything if I don't update?
2019-6-15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out. We highly recommend updating the DJI Go 4 APP and your drone to its latest version for you to be able to maximize the new features on it. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Cheers!
2019-6-15
Use props
QQRUCH
Second Officer
Flight distance : 595518 ft
Spain

DJI Gamora Posted at 6-15 10:29
Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out. We highly recommend updating the DJI Go 4 APP and your drone to its latest version for you to be able to maximize the new features on it. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Cheers!

Hello Gamora, what are the new features? (Only says facebook sdk) Can you give us more information?

Thank you in advance! Best regards!
2019-6-16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

QQRUCH Posted at 6-16 06:00
Hello Gamora, what are the new features? (Only says facebook sdk) Can you give us more information?

Thank you in advance! Best regards!

Hi, thank you for the additional information, The only major update is optimizing some live stream platform interfaces which include Facebook. Should you have any concerns please don't hesitate to reach us. Cheers!
2019-6-18
Use props
QQRUCH
Second Officer
Flight distance : 595518 ft
Spain

DJI Gamora Posted at 6-18 09:44
Hi, thank you for the additional information, The only major update is optimizing some live stream platform interfaces which include Facebook. Should you have any concerns please don't hesitate to reach us. Cheers!

Thank you for your feedback!

Best regards.
2019-6-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

QQRUCH Posted at 6-19 06:40
Thank you for your feedback!

Best regards.

You are always welcome sir! Please let us know if you have any inquiries or concerns. Happy flying always!
2019-6-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules