DJI has not sent me a shipping address!
823 4 2019-6-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansaa389100
lvl.1
United States

So about a month ago registered my DJI spark for repair. DJI sent me the case information sheet and then said that they would send me a shipping address.  However, this has not been sent! Has this happened to anyone else? DJI, if you read this, I'm very disappointed with your service.
2019-6-15
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, we're sorry to read the frustrations you had with your case. I managed to pull up your case number using your Forum account. Have you checked your Spam folders and type in the keyword UPS in the search bar? Hope this helps. Thank you for your patience.
2019-6-15
Use props
fansaa389100
lvl.1
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 6-15 14:52
Hi, we're sorry to read the frustrations you had with your case. I managed to pull up your case number using your Forum account. Have you checked your Spam folders and type in the keyword UPS in the search bar? Hope this helps. Thank you for your patience.

I checked all my inboxes including spam and did not find an email. Can it be resent?
2019-6-15
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

fansaa389100 Posted at 6-15 22:03
I checked all my inboxes including spam and did not find an email. Can it be resent?

Sure, we will inform the team to send you again in working time, please wait patiently, thank you.
2019-6-16
Use props
xxemericaxx
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1454193 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 6-16 00:28
Sure, we will inform the team to send you again in working time, please wait patiently, thank you.

Why can't you do it?
2019-6-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules