1707 9 2019-6-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MP2884
lvl.4
Flight distance : 23320 ft
Austria

Hi,

Today I had a flight with strong wind condition - althoug I got no warning from the app.
My Mavic 2 Pro got heavy turbulences and I got a gimbal overload.

I could land without problems.

Now the gimbal is not reacting anymore - in the app I will get n/a and also the lights on the front propellers doesn't light anymore.
The lights on the back also also the camera are still working.

Any ideas what this could be?

Thanks and regards,

Martin
2019-6-15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please try to perform the gimbal calibration to see if there would be some changes? If the issue still persists after the calibration. I would recommend you contact our support team to start up a ticket: https://www.dji.com/support. We have the professional team who would do their best to find out the reason for the problem and then the corresponding resolution would be provided.  Please note that DJI will not provide a warranty repair for cases occurring after the expiry of the warranty period; otherwise, valid charges will apply. Thank you for your understanding. Best Regards!
2019-6-15
Use props
MP2884
lvl.4
Austria

DJI Gamora Posted at 6-15 11:42
Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please try to perform the gimbal calibration to see if there would be some changes? If the issue still persists after the calibration. I would recommend you contact our support team to start up a ticket: https://www.dji.com/support. We have the professional team who would do their best to find out the reason for the problem and then the corresponding resolution would be provided.  Please note that DJI will not provide a warranty repair for cases occurring after the expiry of the warranty period; otherwise, valid charges will apply. Thank you for your understanding. Best Regards!

Thanks for the reply.
I can't see the gimbal options in the app anymore - I think, because on the "main" page the gimbal says n/a. After power on the gimbal will not initalize.

I will open a ticket.

Regards,

Martin
2019-6-16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

MP2884 Posted at 6-16 02:20
Thanks for the reply.
I can't see the gimbal options in the app anymore - I think, because on the "main" page the gimbal says n/a. After power on the gimbal will not initalize.

Hi, Please create a ticket as soon as possible for us to help you further. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have any inquiries or concerns. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Cheers!
2019-6-18
Use props
MP2884
lvl.4
Austria

DJI Gamora Posted at 6-18 11:49
Hi, Please create a ticket as soon as possible for us to help you further. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have any inquiries or concerns. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Cheers!

Thanks for your reply.

In the meantime I could solve it, after I dis- and reassembled the "gimbal" - now it's working again :-)

Thanks and regards,

Martin
2019-6-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

MP2884 Posted at 6-19 08:13
Thanks for your reply.

In the meantime I could solve it, after I dis- and reassembled the "gimbal" - now it's working again :-)

Thank you for the additional information, We're glad to know that you already resolved the issue and now ready to fly! Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have any inquiries or concerns. Happy flying always!
2019-6-19
Use props
djiuser_5kUr9g4PiACY
New

United States

MP2884 Posted at 2019-6-19 08:13
Thanks for your reply.

How did you do it I’m having the exact same issue
2022-6-9
Use props
djiuser_5kUr9g4PiACY
New

United States

MP2884 Posted at 2019-6-19 08:13
Thanks for your reply.

2022-6-9
Use props
MP2884
lvl.4
Austria

djiuser_5kUr9g4PiACY Posted at 6-9 17:10

As I wrote I dis- and reasembled the gimbal from the Mavic, maybe there was only a loose connection, but I don't know.

Good luck ..

Martin
2022-6-10
Use props
gevigil253
lvl.4

El Salvador

Si , correcto se desconecto el cable flex que es el que se encarga de mandar la señal al gimbal, si no es complicado pero si es delicado. si nunca has reparado un electrodoméstico mejor acude a una agencia autorizada para la reparación de drones.
2022-6-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules