4921 6 2019-6-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AssuredCreative
lvl.1
Flight distance : 29826 ft
United Kingdom

Hi

How do I add the DJI products I own to my profile? The Osmo Action is displayed but I also have Osmo Pocket and Mavic Pro.

Thanks for the help

Colin
2019-6-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Colin. I am sorry to know about this situation and thank you for reaching out. I would like to know if you have managed to relog-in into our DJI Forum site? You may send the email that you've used to activate your drone and the serial number of aircraft via PM for further check. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.
2019-6-16
Use props
Raimond Kollman
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2173517 ft
Netherlands

This question is the same for me. When I  post a new thread or reply to a message I only see my old DJI Phantom 4 drone. This one I even don't use anymore but already have got a Mavic Pro and a Osmo Mobile 2.

How can I make these appear in my profile within this forum?

Thanks for your reply!
2019-7-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Raimond Kollman Posted at 7-7 13:31
This question is the same for me. When I  post a new thread or reply to a message I only see my old DJI Phantom 4 drone. This one I even don't use anymore but already have got a Mavic Pro and a Osmo Mobile 2.

How can I make these appear in my profile within this forum?

Hi Raimond, did you activate Mavic Pro and Osmo Mobile 2 with the same Forum account? If yes, may I have the serial number of them for further support? Thank you.
2019-7-7
Use props
Raimond Kollman
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2173517 ft
Netherlands

Hi, I never got the activation prompt on both these devices. Still they work great and yes I use the same DJI-login for these devices.
The Mavic S/N is: 08QDE2F012002N
The Osmo S/N is: 198KF 5T00300KU
2019-7-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Raimond Kollman Posted at 7-8 00:42
Hi, I never got the activation prompt on both these devices. Still they work great and yes I use the same DJI-login for these devices.
The Mavic S/N is: 08QDE2F012002N
The Osmo S/N is: 198KF 5T00300KU

Upon checking the serial number, both of these two devices were not activated by your Forum account, that is why they are not displayed under your avatar. Only the device with same activation account as the Forum account can be synced in Forum, sorry for the inconvenience.
2019-7-8
Use props
crucialpro
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5067264 ft
Canada

I contacted DJI Technical Support and this was their response: "We would like to inform you that we are unable to add the second hand devices in your DJI account, the device can only be shown on the DJI account which activated the device."

Really unfortunate. There is no DJI retailer in the country I live, therefore 90% of the DJI products I buy are from people traveling here. It's a shame I'm limited in my ability to interact on your forum in this way, as I rely on it often for real world first hand product knowledge from users.

DJI should look into changing this policy.
2019-9-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules