Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
X4S Gimbal pitch consistently incorrect on M210
1152 7 2019-6-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansb53ddb59
lvl.3
Flight distance : 21699 ft
Canada

We are having an issue with the X4S on our M210.
The gimbal is consistently off pitch by about +30 degrees. E.g., when it is pointed straight down, it reads -120, when it should be -90. When we recalibrate on the bench it functions correctly. Then once in the field, it goes back to the +30 degrees state, and needs to be recalibrated again which fixes it for a while.

Any ideas as to why it is going into this state? It does not throw any errors, and yaw seems fine.
2019-6-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, sorry for the troubles with the X4S, are you running the latest firmware of M210 and X4S? If yes, please calibrate the IMU first and then the gimbal via both DJI Go 4 and DJI Pilot.
If the issue persists, please provide us with the screenshot of the firmware version and a short video of the problem. If there is any chance to try with another aircraft, that would be great for the troubleshooting.
2019-6-16
Use props
fansb53ddb59
lvl.3
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-16 19:13
Hi there, sorry for the troubles with the X4S, are you running the latest firmware of M210 and X4S? If yes, please calibrate the IMU first and then the gimbal via both DJI Go 4 and DJI Pilot.
If the issue persists, please provide us with the screenshot of the firmware version and a short video of the problem. If there is any chance to try with another aircraft, that would be great for the troubleshooting.

I see now that there is a new firmware, I will try that first and see if it fixes the issue.
2019-6-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fansb53ddb59 Posted at 6-17 13:51
I see now that there is a new firmware, I will try that first and see if it fixes the issue.

Thanks, please keep us updated.
2019-6-17
Use props
fansb53ddb59
lvl.3
Canada

Hi, I have updated the drone and we are still getting the issue.  I will get a screenshot and video from our pilot in the field. Any other ideas in the meantime? We do not have a second drone to try it on.
2019-7-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fansb53ddb59 Posted at 7-4 09:13
Hi, I have updated the drone and we are still getting the issue.  I will get a screenshot and video from our pilot in the field. Any other ideas in the meantime? We do not have a second drone to try it on.

Sorry to know the issue persists, in this case, we recommend to send in the aircraft and the X4S for the evaluation, please contact our support team www.dji.com/support for further assistance.
2019-7-4
Use props
fansb53ddb59
lvl.3
Canada

OK thank you.
2019-7-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

No problem, please let us know if you have any further concern.
2019-7-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules