Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Best drone for Aerial Photography
3034 12 2019-6-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
aamirahmed
lvl.1

India

I wanted to know if someone could help me out with the best drone for aerial photography, it would be a great help. Help needed ASAP.

TIA.
2019-6-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We're hoping that you could get the best recommendation that you may need. You may also consider checking our Inspire 2 as this drone has been used for professional photography or filming. You could equip the Zenmuse X5S that has an upgraded M4/3 sensor that shoots 20.8 MP photos and Apple ProRes video at up to 5.2K. Compared to previous DJI gimbal cameras, the X5S delivers a better signal-to-noise ratio and a dynamic range of up to 12.8 stops. With the Cendence remote controller and ultra-bright CrystalSky monitor, the Inspire 2 Professional Combo sets a new standard for aerial imaging, providing more creative possibilities. Thank you for your support.
2019-6-17
Use props
TBoyAZ
lvl.4
Flight distance : 31345 ft
  • >>>
United States

One factor may depend on the budget. If you're looking at video and pictures, then the Inspire line is a great all around drone for the best of both. However, if on a budget you can get some pretty nice shots with a Mavic series drone. I personally still prefer the Phantom 4 Pro series for my  stills (due to what i currently own), but almost anymore mavic series and up seem to take some pretty impressive photos.  I currently Have the Air, M2P and P4P and find myself taking the Air everywhere due to it's convenient size. Mavic 2 series and phantom 4 would be my recommendation to start, but if your needs are more for cinematic i would definitely take up DJI Tony's advise. Also if you decide on Mavic 2 series you may want to ask yourself what is more important, the ability to zoom and create larger stills or the quality of a hasselblad camera? Each of the two drones bring some different options to the table.
2019-6-18
Use props
aamirahmed
lvl.1

India

DJI Tony Posted at 6-17 09:35
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We're hoping that you could get the best recommendation that you may need. You may also consider checking our Inspire 2 as this drone has been used for professional photography or filming. You could equip the Zenmuse X5S that has an upgraded M4/3 sensor that shoots 20.8 MP photos and Apple ProRes video at up to 5.2K. Compared to previous DJI gimbal cameras, the X5S delivers a better signal-to-noise ratio and a dynamic range of up to 12.8 stops. With the Cendence remote controller and ultra-bright CrystalSky monitor, the Inspire 2 Professional Combo sets a new standard for aerial imaging, providing more creative possibilities. Thank you for your support.

this is really great information. thank you very much for the suggestions.
2019-6-19
Use props
aamirahmed
lvl.1

India

TBoyAZ Posted at 6-18 02:08
One factor may depend on the budget. If you're looking at video and pictures, then the Inspire line is a great all around drone for the best of both. However, if on a budget you can get some pretty nice shots with a Mavic series drone. I personally still prefer the Phantom 4 Pro series for my  stills (due to what i currently own), but almost anymore mavic series and up seem to take some pretty impressive photos.  I currently Have the Air, M2P and P4P and find myself taking the Air everywhere due to it's convenient size. Mavic 2 series and phantom 4 would be my recommendation to start, but if your needs are more for cinematic i would definitely take up DJI Tony's advise. Also if you decide on Mavic 2 series you may want to ask yourself what is more important, the ability to zoom and create larger stills or the quality of a hasselblad camera? Each of the two drones bring some different options to the table.

Absolutely right. I was searching for a few drones online but I ended up finding information about all DJI drones. Is there any other drone which could be useful for aerial as well as water photography? I have heard of SwellPro but not sure if its the best drone in the market.
2019-6-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

aamirahmed Posted at 6-19 04:59
this is really great information. thank you very much for the suggestions.

You're most welcome. It's my pleasure to provide our awesome drones. Thank you for continued support.
2019-6-19
Use props
MalikDixon55
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1387402 ft
  • >>>
United States

TBoyAZ Posted at 6-18 02:08
One factor may depend on the budget. If you're looking at video and pictures, then the Inspire line is a great all around drone for the best of both. However, if on a budget you can get some pretty nice shots with a Mavic series drone. I personally still prefer the Phantom 4 Pro series for my  stills (due to what i currently own), but almost anymore mavic series and up seem to take some pretty impressive photos.  I currently Have the Air, M2P and P4P and find myself taking the Air everywhere due to it's convenient size. Mavic 2 series and phantom 4 would be my recommendation to start, but if your needs are more for cinematic i would definitely take up DJI Tony's advise. Also if you decide on Mavic 2 series you may want to ask yourself what is more important, the ability to zoom and create larger stills or the quality of a hasselblad camera? Each of the two drones bring some different options to the table.

Hey guys,

I have a Mavic Pro and Spark and I have taken great videos and images. I am also a designer and use Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom for image editing. I am still learning Adobe AfterEffects and Premiere Pro for video production. If my brain does not explode, I will be teaching in soon. I am having so much fun with aerial photography using drones. I just purchased a Mavic 2 so I will be interesting to find out how is that going to turn out.  
2019-6-23
Use props
merrykelly6
New

India

This is really great information. thank you very much for the suggestions.
2019-7-1
Use props
merrykelly6
New

India

This is really great information. thank you very much for the suggestions.
2019-7-1
Use props
Konstant1n
lvl.3
Flight distance : 152736 ft
Georgia

Mavic series drone are the best for Aerial photography. Before i had a Phantom series. Mavic has a lot of benefits comparing to Phantom... One of them is flexibility and maneurability..
2019-7-7
Use props
G37 Mavic Pro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 49741 ft
United States

In my opinion all of DJI drones can produce great images and videos. I use a Mavic Pro and love it. It has a 12 megapixel camera and shot 4K at 30 fps. The new Mavic Pro 2 is an upgrade version with a 20 Megapixel camera and shot in 4K at 30 fps also. The Pro 2 has more bells and whistles. If you do not own a drone yet and you have the spare cash, Get the Mavic Pro 2.
2019-7-31
Use props
Miro Perez
lvl.4
Flight distance : 25374 ft
United States

The Mavic is a great drone and delivers great quality in its small size. They are very fun to use and and play around with the settings.
2019-8-14
Use props
aamirahmed
lvl.1

India

Oh, I found some exclusive swellpro coupons. just for the information...
2019-8-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules