Drone Stuck in Alaska? MID Code Fedex
5296 8 2019-6-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MemsthatuCall
lvl.1

United States

Really looking forward to flying this thing but I got this message from FedEx today. Can someone tell me how to deal with this? I already called Fedex.

Can you please look at this number at FedEx?

Manufacturer name and address or manufacturer identification code (MID) for each commodity required.Recommended action: Shipper or Importer must provide manufacturer name and address or manufacturer identification code (MID).

2019-6-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day MemsthatuCall. I am sorry for the trouble and for reaching out. Can you please PM me the order number of the said device for us to be able to assist you further. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2019-6-17
Use props
MemsthatuCall
lvl.1

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-17 09:27
Hello and good day MemsthatuCall. I am sorry for the trouble and for reaching out. Can you please PM me the order number of the said device for us to be able to assist you further. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Yes the order number is 0015647081901.

I can't find the PM button so I'm replying to you here
2019-6-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

MemsthatuCall Posted at 6-17 11:03
Yes the order number is 0015647081901.

I can't find the PM button so I'm replying to you here

Thanks for the order number, our logistics team has contacted FedEx to handle it as soon as possible, please don't worry and keep an eye on the FedEx tracking website for the update.
2019-6-17
Use props
MemsthatuCall
lvl.1

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-17 22:33
Thanks for the order number, our logistics team has contacted FedEx to handle it as soon as possible, please don't worry and keep an eye on the FedEx tracking website for the update.

Thank you! As of right now the error message is still there. Here's hoping it resolves soon.
2019-6-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

MemsthatuCall Posted at 6-18 05:16
Thank you! As of right now the error message is still there. Here's hoping it resolves soon.

You are very much welcome MemsthatuCall. Please try to refresh and check it form time to time to see if there will be changes. Please give as an update as well for us to be able to assist you further. Thank you.
2019-6-18
Use props
fans9a3f19e0
lvl.1
Flight distance : 14682 ft
United States

my drone is also stuck in Alaska on a custom form issue
2019-11-17
Use props
djiuser_q5uGpD2YS0jz
lvl.1

United States

Manufacturer name and address or manufacturer identification code (MID) for each commodity required.
Recommended action: Shipper or Importer must provide manufacturer name and address or manufacturer identification code (MID).
2019-12-22
Use props
Brent Evans6
New
Flight distance : 61358 ft
United States

Mine is sitting right next to yours!
2020-2-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules