Can someone confirm that Follow Me mode on Litchi:

A) Follows the RC's/Phone's GPS location and altitude
B) Works with the spark

I'm having trouble finding this info.
2019-6-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day mix123. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. We're hoping that you could get the best feedback and recommendation that you may need when using this third-party application. In addition and just a friendly reminder, we don't recommend you to use a third party applications like the Litchi application because we are unable to ensure the compatibility and performance. We do appreciate your understanding and support.
2019-6-17
Use props
MavSpa_user
First Officer
Flight distance : 73209 ft
Netherlands

A and B confirmed

2019-6-17
Use props
Haggi
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2581785 ft
Norway

I guess you have already checked the help pages?

https://flylitchi.com/help
2019-6-17
Use props
Jakab Gipsz
Second Officer

Hungary

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-17 08:08
Hello and good day mix123. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. We're hoping that you could get the best feedback and recommendation that you may need when using this third-party application. In addition and just a friendly reminder, we don't recommend you to use a third party applications like the Litchi application because we are unable to ensure the compatibility and performance. We do appreciate your understanding and support.

Dear DJI Stephen!
Tell the engineers to look at the Litchi application and incorporate the knowledge into the DJGO4 application and then don't want anyone to use third-party programs.
Litchi offers fantastic opportunities for little Spark so we use it.
No Spark POI - Litchi Orbit works
No Spark Waypoint - Litchi Waypoint works (pre planned online on PC, and execute on Spark)
Spark Course Lock No - Litchi Course Lock Works (one touch)!
No Spark Home lock - Litchi Home lock works (one touch)!
Litchi can control the gimbal pitch angle automatically in any mode, so the pilot can pay more attention to safe drone control!   
And many - many more !!!

2019-6-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Jakab Gipsz Posted at 6-17 12:08
Dear DJI Stephen!
Tell the engineers to look at the Litchi application and incorporate the knowledge into the DJGO4 application and then don't want anyone to use third-party programs.
Litchi offers fantastic opportunities for little Spark so we use it.

Hello and good day Jakab Gipsz.  Thank you for reaching out and for the information you have shared with us today. Let me please forward this information/thread to the designated DJI department. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news in our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your valued support.
2019-6-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules