Jabberwock (a teaser and sneak peek)
5570 8 2019-6-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LUX.aerial
First Officer
Flight distance : 1787402 ft
United States

“Go back. Back, to the time before Alice. Only there, only then, can one discover how Wonderland earned its name.”

I know its been while since I last posted here. My life, as it turns out, has been a busy one as of late. But, not wanting to grow too distant from the fine friends and folks of this forum, I thought I’d check in to say hello... and to present a small glimspe of my current project: “Jabberwock”

This short film is one that is stretching my skills and knowledge to new lengths. From rudimentary CGI animations, designing and operating practical special effects props, along with filming actors in uncontrolled environments... all new, but fascinating, aspects of filmmaking I’m using. There will be more great stuff to come soon. The film releases in August.
2019-6-17
Use props
DJI Panda
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Wow, I have to say, I am looking forward to this film!
2019-6-18
Use props
LUX.aerial
First Officer
Flight distance : 1787402 ft
United States

DJI Panda Posted at 6-18 02:09
Wow, I have to say, I am looking forward to this film!

Thanks Panda. I must admit, that it was simply playing with my first drone (a gift from my father) around this time last year that started my love-affair with filmmaking. I’d never have imaged my life would have taken a wild turn like this one, but I’m loving it. I’ve got my dad and DJI to thank for the inspiration. Thank you!
2019-6-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, We really appreciate you for sharing this amazing video for us. We are definitely looking forward to this film. Thank you for your continued support. Cheers!
2019-6-18
Use props
DJI Panda
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

LUX.aerial Posted at 6-18 11:09
Thanks Panda. I must admit, that it was simply playing with my first drone (a gift from my father) around this time last year that started my love-affair with filmmaking. I’d never have imaged my life would have taken a wild turn like this one, but I’m loving it. I’ve got my dad and DJI to thank for the inspiration. Thank you!

Wow, can't believe you were started from last year. You are doing fantastic jobs! And your content is so beautiful. Nicely done! Keep doing it!
2019-6-21
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Very cool work!
2019-6-21
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain