Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Inspire 2 License Problem on second hand craft
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nchumchal
lvl.2
United States

Hello Everyone,

Recently bought a second hand inspire 2 with included license for CinemaDNG and Prores codecs. Inspire 2 has all firmware up to date, using 240 gb ssd. When I click on the aspect ratio, resolution it says activation code required. Doesn't matter which FPS I'm choosing. Also, when I go to hit record it gives me warning- video format not supported. *I included screenshots of these messages. I contacted DJI and they confirmed the craft has a license tied to it. They were escalating the issue to their engineering team. Tried reinstalling go 4 app without any luck. When I plug the craft into assistant and click on license it shows the screen below. The DJI rep I was talking with said this means the craft does have a license. I'm trying to get this resolved ASAP because I need these codecs for an upcoming shoot.

Can anyone help here? Request with DJI- 2180294

Craft Serial Number- 09YDE3T0040094

Inspire 2-3.jpg Inspire 2-2.jpg Inspire 2-1.jpg 4.jpg
2019-6-17
Use props
Coyut
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2559222 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

I don't see any Prores or dng license bound to your bird in you assistant 2 screen shot...
2019-6-17
Use props
Nchumchal
lvl.2
United States

Coyut Posted at 6-17 22:17
I don't see any Prores or dng license bound to your bird in you assistant 2 screen shot...
Hmm... can anyone else confirm this? The DJI rep said that my screenshot confirmed I had a license. Also, in my app I have money signs next to the resolution/ aspect choice which confirmed I had the license. DJI rep told me this as well. You can see this in screenshot above.

DJI can you help here?
2019-6-18
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, thanks for contacting DJI Support. This issue has been forwarded to our R & D to further check. They will review this issue and contact you during working time. Appreciate your support and understanding.
2019-6-18
Use props
Coyut
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2559222 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

This is how it looks with a activated ProRes and dng license.

2019-6-18
Use props
Nchumchal
lvl.2
United States

Thanks for the replies everyone. You're correct there was no license tied to craft- seller lied. If anyone comes across MTech ProMedia in Georgia I would stay far away.

Best,

Nick
2019-6-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules