fans032f1fc6
lvl.1
Flight distance : 502858 ft
Spain

Helo, Hope you can help me
I just updated my tello  to the last firmware
My tello has a month and worked perfectly
I updated to try get 30m high
After updated , the Movil disconnected from the WiFi and I can’t see the WiFi any more
I tried with other Movil but can’t see the WiFi
I tried the restart WiFi by pressing 10 secs the on button but again can’t see WiFi
I also tried to restart WiFi by turning one eating for yellow light blink and press the button again 8 seconds but didn’t work
I also tried to find the WiFi setting the airplane mode and didn’t work ,
I tried all convinations of all those métodos but don’t work any
Please I need your help , this yellow is really new (1 month) I was really happy with it.
2019-6-17
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Dear customer,
We are so sorry to reply you late. In regard to your problem, please try to re-upgrade the firmware. Please press and hold the Power Button for 5 seconds when the Tello is powered off and release it when the green indicator turns off. Then the indicator will pulse red. Connect to the Tello's Wi-Fi and go to Setting - more - firmware version to upgrade the firmware again. After that, please confirm if the issue still persists.
If the issue still persists, please contact us via support@ryzerobotics.com.
I hope my answer can help you. Thanks a lot.
2019-6-20
Use props
VRooMAR
lvl.2
Flight distance : 86129 ft
United States

Resetting Tello works mostly in such cases. Keep power button pressed for 5 secs.
2019-7-14
Use props
djiuser_jLxcVpxfnmJ3
New

Indonesia

RYZE Posted at 6-20 17:26
Dear customer,
We are so sorry to reply you late. In regard to your problem, please try to re-upgrade the firmware. Please press and hold the Power Button for 5 seconds when the Tello is powered off and release it when the green indicator turns off. Then the indicator will pulse red. Connect to the Tello's Wi-Fi and go to Setting - more - firmware version to upgrade the firmware again. After that, please confirm if the issue still persists.
If the issue still persists, please contact us via .

I've already do that. Read more article about how to solve it, but i didnt found it.
It just happen more and more for Tello user in Indonesia,
We need step to solve this problem and use our tello againt
Please.
2019-12-18
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

djiuser_jLxcVpxfnmJ3 Posted at 12-18 05:11
I've already do that. Read more article about how to solve it, but i didnt found it.
It just happen more and more for Tello user in Indonesia,
We need step to solve this problem and use our tello againt

Dear customer, we are so apology that you face this issue. But in regard to this problem, it needs to be repaired. So if convenience, please connect us via support@ryzerobotics.com. Our colleague will provide you the guideline to help you to send your Tello to our facility. Thanks a lot.
2019-12-24
Use props
Dr. Papa
New

Greece

I had the same problem. Drone was showing sensor error and was not calibrating. I contacted support but they only told me they did only told me to bring it back to repair.
I found a solution by myself which is really simple: just reset the drone. Power on, press the power button for 8 seconds, reinstall the app and everything gets back to normal. Hope this works for you too.
2020-3-1
Use props
djiuser_x8CyOsXAOpFI
New

Israel

RYZE Posted at 2019-6-20 17:26
Dear customer,
If the issue still persists, please contact us via .

Hi i need help my tello have no firmware and loader..i try to update it many times it say successful but when i check the firmware and loader is empty
2020-8-2
Use props
Samuel Assunccedilatildeo
New

Brazil

djiuser_x8CyOsXAOpFI Posted at 2020-8-2 19:39
Hi i need help my tello have no firmware and loader..i try to update it many times it say successful but when i check the firmware and loader is empty

im facing this same problem, have u solved it?
2021-4-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules