mavic
410 4 2019-6-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans5cbe8d1f
lvl.1
Flight distance : 23694 ft
United States

I have bought a new used mavic air. How can I add it to my Dji certification account? I need to apply for unlocking the authorized area. Please tell me the specific steps. Thank you.
2019-6-17
Use props
maihem.rc
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2076335 ft
  • >>>
United States

I don't know specific steps but when I got my Mavic Pro used, I just registered it in the GO4 app, started flying, and the icon eventually show up after a week or so.  On the other hand, I got an open box Goggles RE last year from Adorama and that icon has never shown up.
2019-6-18
Use props
maihem.rc
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2076335 ft
  • >>>
United States

On another note...are you getting a message that you are unable to fly or take off?  Check the compass calibration.  I had a friends MA recently say it would not fly  just at the edge of a private air strip while I had no issue with any of my drones being in a restricted area.  Turned out his compass needed to be calibrated and all was good.
2019-6-18
Use props
fans5cbe8d1f
lvl.1
Flight distance : 23694 ft
United States

#Quick Reply Here# Thank you.maihem.rc
2019-6-18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Requesting unlocking the zones can be done depending on the level of restriction of location. For authorization zones or blue zones, this can be unlocked using this link: https://www.dji.com/flysafe/self-unlock. However, if the location would be restricted in red zones, you may consider sending an email to flysafe@dji.com. Hope that this information would satisfy your query. Thank you for continued support.
2019-6-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules