Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI customer support don’t help at all
1263 8 2019-6-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Matrice User
lvl.1
United States

Hi,

I purchased a DJI Matrice 600 Pro about in May. The remote controller didn't work at the beginning, so I was not able to fly the M600 at all. I sent it back to DJI for replacement on June 5th. The case number is CAS-3072064-P5X1Z7.

I got an email indicating that the accessory required for my case is being deployed urgently. And DJI is not able to confirm the delivery time of my replaced controller. I checked the repair status today, and it is still under repair after 7 working days. And I called DJI customer support twice, tried online chat, and Facebook messenger. However, none of them could give me a time for fixing this problem.

However, I found the new remote controller is available in DJI store and it can be shipped within 1 day.

https://store.dji.com/product/matrice-600-remote-controller?set_country=us&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=US%20-%20SHOP%20-%20SSC&gclid=Cj0KCQjw9JzoBRDjARIsAGcdIDXDq9-Djo0dz5J1tp8D25jhG1A3N6_PbsNHq0QbyMrZVJp3PKIcroYaAoY_EALw_wcB

I am supposed to get a brand new, and functional one for the replacement, since I did not damage it, and I even never was able to fly it due to the unfunctional remote controller!!!. Why DJI insist on repairing the broken one, instead of sending me a new one? What’s even worse is that DJI could not tell me a date when can they finish the repair. They only let me wait without telling me how long do I need to wait. I actually told them I need this in the summer for research and data collection, and they seem to just ignore that. I am completely disappointed at DJI customer service.  This drone is used for research, and I need it to collect crop data during this summer. I can’t wait forever even without a definite answer for the shipping date. I hope this issue can be addressed seriously by DJI. Otherwise, I will not recommend DJI to all my colleagues at the University.

2019-6-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Matrice User, we sincerely apologize for the unpleasant experience with our product and customer service, upon checking the case, the repaired part is out of stock unfortunately and we are waiting for it to proceed the repair.
The online store and the repair center are different warehouse, I believe the repair team is doing their best to allocate the product. We are sorry again for the inconvenience caused, your experience will be escalated to the higher-level team for a better follow-up, we will have someone to contact you soon, please wait patiently, thank you.
2019-6-17
Use props
Matrice User
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-17 20:21
Hi Matrice User, we sincerely apologize for the unpleasant experience with our product and customer service, upon checking the case, the repaired part is out of stock unfortunately and we are waiting for it to proceed the repair.
The online store and the repair center are different warehouse, I believe the repair team is doing their best to allocate the product. We are sorry again for the inconvenience caused, your experience will be escalated to the higher-level team for a better follow-up, we will have someone to contact you soon, please wait patiently, thank you.

I was clearly told that my case should either be repair or replace according to the warranty policy. If the material is out of stock, then the controller should be replaced according to your policy. I look forward to your reasonable solution, intead of just letting me wait without telling me a waiting time.  As you said, a higher-level team will be contacting me soon and I am waiting for that.
2019-6-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Matrice User Posted at 6-17 20:52
I was clearly told that my case should either be repair or replace according to the warranty policy. If the material is out of stock, then the controller should be replaced according to your policy. I look forward to your reasonable solution, intead of just letting me wait without telling me a waiting time.  As you said, a higher-level team will be contacting me soon and I am waiting for that.

We understand your frustration, the team will contact you in working hours as soon as possible, your understanding and patience are highly appreciated.
2019-6-17
Use props
Matrice User
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-17 22:28
We understand your frustration, the team will contact you in working hours as soon as possible, your understanding and patience are highly appreciated.

Hi Mindy,

It has been a whole day, and no one from DJI contacted me.  Can you schedule the time with the 'higher-level' team and provide a specific time to discuss the issue?  It is a reasonable and easy question to answer: when can DJI get my broken remote controller replaced? If it is out of stock, there should be no difficulties to check when it is available for a professional logistic system.
2019-6-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Matrice User Posted at 6-19 07:19
Hi Mindy,

It has been a whole day, and no one from DJI contacted me.  Can you schedule the time with the 'higher-level' team and provide a specific time to discuss the issue?  It is a reasonable and easy question to answer: when can DJI get my broken remote controller replaced? If it is out of stock, there should be no difficulties to check when it is available for a professional logistic system.

Upon checking the case, our manager has contacted you but only reached the voicemail, the voicemail has been left and would call you back tomorrow, please check it. Could you please give us a specific time if you are not convenient to pick up the phone? Thank you.
2019-6-20
Use props
SupCarlos
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1454193 ft
  • >>>
United States

Matrice user,

I've had very similar experiences with DJI before, they don't give a crap about you and your broken remote... if that isn't obvious already...

'Mindy' here is as useless as the 'supervisor'.. if and when they contact you, they will tell you to wait, with no alternative, no apology on their horrible customer service, no plan to change..no plan to make help you with their product. Zero action.

My advice, go buy a new remote, sue them in a small claims court for the damages incurred. Everyone they employ is in China, and thus they will not fly anyone out to fight you on the claim.

DO NOT RECOMMEND DJI products to ANYONE..
2019-6-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

SupCarlos Posted at 6-20 09:36
Matrice user,

I've had very similar experiences with DJI before, they don't give a crap about you and your broken remote... if that isn't obvious already...

Hi Carlos, I have explained the policy and done everything I could to help, your case was also escalated to the higher-level department for further follow-up.
It is not allowed to keep spamming in Forum and misguiding other customers. Any posts about lawsuits against DJI will be immediately deleted and will result in a permanent ban of the account and IP address. Rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts are also not allowed. We have warned you twice, warning three times will be banned by the system automatically. Please follow the Forum rules and do not spam, thanks.
GTScreenshot_20190621_165822.png
GTScreenshot_20190621_170922.png

2019-6-21
Use props
SupCarlos
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1454193 ft
  • >>>
United States

I am not 'spamming' anyone, being rude or using any profanity. I can reply to any and all posts if I'd like, that is the point of the forum.

You're simply upset that I tell people the truth about DJI's customer service, and you don't like it.  
I am only communicating my experiences to other users, without any fake apologies, or fake actions. I am not misguiding anyone.

Have you responded to my direct questions? no. have you solved anyone's problems? no.

I am not going to allow you to threaten me with a 'ban' I have done nothing wrong.  In America, we have this thing called freedom of speech, I can say whatever i want whenever i want, i can watch anything i want on Youtube  and access any site, because nothing is blocked. We do not have a 'great firewall' because we are free.

Everything is my own opinion and has no legal merit, users can choose to take the advise or not.
2019-6-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules