Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Panthom 3 Advance - RTH precision landing ?
1265 3 2019-6-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NandoAirOne
lvl.1
Italy

Sto cercando di capire una cosa: So che con il Ph4 e DJI GO 4 è possibile impostare il RTH di precisione. Il PH4 in fase di decollo fotografa il punto dove é partito (magari un bel pad colorato apposito) e cerca di collimare al ritorno lo stesso punto...
DJI GO & il mio Phantom 3 Advance non so se possono fare la stessa cosa... , cioé il PH3 può riprendere il punto da dove parte ?
Purtroppo in DJI GO / PH3A è presente solo in "Advanced Settings" l'opzione "Enable Vision Positioning" di cui non ho capito bene la reale funzione...

Invece è chiaro che il tutto é possibile per chi ha il PH4 e il relativo DJI GO 4 dove sono presenti le varie opzioni.. : "Landing Protection", "Precision Landig" etc.

Quindi, io che ho il PH3 Advanced / DJI GO e ho anche un bel Drone Landing Pad da 80 ch arancione, ho a disposizione o no la funzione della foto al punto di partenza come invece sicuramente con l'accoppiata PH4 /DJI GO 4 ??

Spero nel vostro aiuto...
2019-6-17
Use props
NandoAirOne
lvl.1
Italy

ENGLISH:

I'm trying to understand one thing: I know that with the Ph4 and DJI GO 4 it is possible to set the precision RTH. The PH4 during take-off photographs the point where it started (maybe a nice special colored pad) and tries to match the same point on the way back ...
DJI GO & my Phantom 3 Advance, I don't know if they can do the same thing ..., ie the PH3 can pick up the point where it starts from?
Unfortunately in DJI GO / PH3A it is present only in "Advanced Settings" the option "Enable Vision Positioning" of which I have not understood the real function ...

Instead it is clear that everything is possible for those who have the PH4 and the relative DJI GO 4 where the various options are present ..: "Landing Protection", "Precision Landig" etc.

So, I who have the PH3 Advanced / DJI GO and I also have a nice 80 ch orange Drone Landing Pad, do I have the function of the photo at the starting point or not, as surely with the PH4 / DJI GO 4? ?
2019-6-17
Use props
TANGOMIKE
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1522451 ft
Italy

Con lo spark il precision landing funziona esattamente come hai descritto, al decollo lo alzo in verticale senza spostamenti laterali per almeno 7 metri (di solito arrivo a 10), lui fa una scansione con la fotocamera inferiore ed al rientro in rth quando rileva il punto memorizzato si sposta quel che basta per atterrarci sopra. Non so se il vps del P3A ha anche una fotocamera inferiore, prova a fare la procedura come ti ho descritto e se funziona compare l'avviso sul display ed anche la voce "precision landing detected" (qualcosa di simile).
2019-6-18
Use props
AG0N-Gary
Second Officer
Flight distance : 700846 ft
United States

NandoAirOne Posted at 6-17 23:54
ENGLISH:

I'm trying to understand one thing: I know that with the Ph4 and DJI GO 4 it is possible to set the precision RTH. The PH4 during take-off photographs the point where it started (maybe a nice special colored pad) and tries to match the same point on the way back ...

Sorry, but the new forum software does not allow deleting a post, so this remains.  It also tells me it can't post due to not enough characters entered (requires 10 or more).  This is certainly more than 10 characters.
2019-6-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules