6811 10 2019-6-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Aardvark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Another update for the P4, wonders will never cease, for those that may have missed this in the P4 Announcements section:-

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... D559%26typeid%3D559

Seems to be a fix for geo fencing updates, I've not flight tested yet.
2019-6-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Aardvark. Thank you for sharing this information regarding the released of the new firmware update v02.00.0810. If you have any inquiries or concerns with the new firmware that has been released. Please don't hesitate to post it here at DJI Forum for us to assist and help you. Thank you for your valued support.
2019-6-18
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-18 08:31
Hello and good day Aardvark. Thank you for sharing this information regarding the released of the new firmware update v02.00.0810. If you have any inquiries or concerns with the new firmware that has been released. Please don't hesitate to post it here at DJI Forum for us to assist and help you. Thank you for your valued support.

Do all the batteries need to be updated too?  Is it just the Craft update or the controller as well??

Maybe not updating is good so the GEO zones don't spread out of control?

No update for V2.0?

p4.png
2019-6-18
Use props
BSilverthorn
lvl.3
Flight distance : 95144 ft
United States

Anxious to see how this all works for everyone.

I have learned my lesson on updating ;-) my P4 fly's great now, so I will leave it alone. Please post your results here, love to see how everyone is doing 90 days from now.
2019-6-19
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

BSilverthorn Posted at 6-19 05:51
Anxious to see how this all works for everyone.

I have learned my lesson on updating ;-) my P4 fly's great now, so I will leave it alone. Please post your results here, love to see how everyone is doing 90 days from now.

As it's a fix for the 'safe to fly' geo fencing updates then it should be fine. The previous .0700 build had been stable for a long time now.
2019-6-20
Use props
BSilverthorn
lvl.3
Flight distance : 95144 ft
United States

Any one apply this? I am still holding out, anxious to hear.

The P4 has been worst drone I have owned in relation to firmware and stability. Still flying my P2 and P3 flawlessly, please let me know how it goes if you update. For now the fix is not worth the chance to me. Although, I just leave the P4 in its beer cooler anymore as I am afraid it fly away again. Maybe I should update since I don't use the thing.
2019-7-8
Use props
Peter Bartley
New

Jamaica

Went and tried updating my or with this update but the screen is stuck. It says updating 100% and it's been like that for almost an hour now
2019-7-18
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Peter Bartley Posted at 7-18 13:07
Went and tried updating my or with this update but the screen is stuck. It says updating 100% and it's been like that for almost an hour now

If it's failing using DJI Assistant 2, then try updating through DJI Go 4, or vice versa.
2019-7-18
Use props
Peter Bartley
New

Jamaica

Aardvark Posted at 7-18 14:17
If it's failing using DJI Assistant 2, then try updating through DJI Go 4, or vice versa.

I left the dji app and went back in and that seem to solve everything the update was successful.
Have yet to fly thou, so can't say if everything works as it should.
2019-7-18
Use props
djiuser_gIU9rB1ntIfO
New

Romania

I have a problem with my update on DJI Phantom 4. I've tried several times to make'it and still not working. Can you please tell me how to fix this?
2020-4-7
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_gIU9rB1ntIfO Posted at 4-7 09:08
I have a problem with my update on DJI Phantom 4. I've tried several times to make'it and still not working. Can you please tell me how to fix this?
[view_image]

You could try updating your P4 using DJI Go4 App'.

2020-4-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules