Crash in water Mavic 2 Zoom (DJI Care Refresh)
1845 6 2019-6-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Goth
lvl.1

France

Hey !
I just crashed my drone (2 days a ago) : the drone fell upside down in water (5cm of water), so there is probably water inside it that went through the arms' holes.
I dried it, but I don't know what to do, I did not try to restart it.
The battery seems to be dead (maybe its not, I also did not try to restart it, it can be dangerous), water apparently went inside it and there was some water dropping from the connectors, so I put in in some rice.
I bought it when it came up, and I bought the Dji Care Refresh service.
What should I do ?
Thanks a lot !

2019-6-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Goth, we are sorry for the crash accident, the water-damaged drone's performance may be severely affected, and the aircraft will be beyond repair. So a replacement service is provided, instead of repair services if the product is sent in.
Your drone should be still under warranty, if you think the crash has nothing to do with the pilot operation, please start a ticket online and apply the data analysis, you can also select DJI Care Refresh service directly if it is a pilot error. Here is a link to fill in the online repair form and start a ticket: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav
2019-6-18
Use props
Goth
lvl.1

France

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-18 05:13
Hi Goth, we are sorry for the crash accident, the water-damaged drone's performance may be severely affected, and the aircraft will be beyond repair. So a replacement service is provided, instead of repair services if the product is sent in.
Your drone should be still under warranty, if you think the crash has nothing to do with the pilot operation, please start a ticket online and apply the data analysis, you can also select DJI Care Refresh service directly if it is a pilot error. Here is a link to fill in the online repair form and start a ticket: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav

Thanks a lot for your answer ! Honestly i Don't know if its a pilot error, because I was flying and the drone started to go to the right, where there was a wall, so I suddenly pushed the joystick to the left and it hit the other wall… But I Don't know why it went on the right. It might be becaus of the water on the ground, maybe it could not see where it was because of the reflexion….
I should first send the ticket before using Dji Care Refresh system ?
Thanks
2019-6-18
Use props
Goth
lvl.1

France

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-18 05:13
Your drone should be still under warranty, if you think the crash has nothing to do with the pilot operation, please start a ticket online and apply the data analysis, you can also select DJI Care Refresh service directly if it is a pilot error. Here is a link to fill in the online repair form and start a ticket: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav

By the way can you send me the English link please ? The one you sent is in chinese ;)
2019-6-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Goth Posted at 6-18 05:35
By the way can you send me the English link please ? The one you sent is in chinese ;)

Please kindly click here to start a case.
If you believe it is product issue, please kindly tick Water Damage>I have a DJI service plan>Product issue>Apply for Data Analysis. If the unit is under warranty period, the designated team will check whether it is a warranty case. If it is not, a replacement under DJI Care Refresh will be provided, no worries.
A.png
2019-6-18
Use props
Goth
lvl.1

France

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-18 18:50
Please kindly click here to start a case.
If you believe it is product issue, please kindly tick Water Damage>I have a DJI service plan>Product issue>Apply for Data Analysis. If the unit is under warranty period, the designated team will check whether it is a warranty case. If it is not, a replacement under DJI Care Refresh will be provided, no worries.

Thanks a lot !! The link is now in English
2019-6-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Goth Posted at 6-19 01:05
Thanks a lot !! The link is now in English

Great, please keep us updated if you have any further concern.
2019-6-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules