Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Potrait mode Facebook Live issue
726 2 2019-6-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kavcadia
lvl.1
Indonesia

The only way to use the active tracking feature on DJI osmo mobile 2 is by using the DJI Go application.

my problem is
DJI Go Live FB cannot be used in portrait mode,
even though I changed the position of the smart phone to portrait, still the results of the video were portrait with horizontal frames.

please fix your DJI Go application so that it can be used facebook live with portrait mode.

thanks,

2019-6-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day kavcadia. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out. Let me please forward this information/thread to the designated DJI department. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news in our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for your product. Thank you for your valued support.
2019-6-18
Use props
kavcadia
lvl.1
Indonesia

if the hardware is not a problem, only the DJI go application does not support live stream FB portrait mode, even though my smartphone uses portrait mode on the DJI osmo mobile, the video stream results remain horizontal and the frame is rotated 90 degrees.
2019-6-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules