Student Discount is not working
7295 7 2019-6-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Machadex
lvl.1

Portugal

Heyy!

Recently I applied for the student discount, I was given one code to use in the store but apparently, when I try to put the code I receive an error saying:

This coupon can't be used in the selected country or region.

That means for my country, in my case Portugal, I cannot use the discount?
If I cannot use the code why did you give the code?

Thanks for your help,

2019-6-18
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, thanks for contacting DJI Support. Could you please PM us the code that you used so we can further check on this and try our best to help? Thank you in advance.
2019-6-18
Use props
Machadex
lvl.1

Portugal

DJI Diana Posted at 6-18 14:58
Hi, thanks for contacting DJI Support. Could you please PM us the code that you used so we can further check on this and try our best to help? Thank you in advance.

Hi!

Already sent the Code in PM to you.

Thaks
2019-6-19
Use props
HarleyBurton
lvl.1

Germany

great to see this
2020-1-22
Use props
HarleyBurton
lvl.1

Germany

You know, it made me very furious when I found out about it and it really is really bad for me to hear about it. I can’t understand how this happened since I constantly used this discount to order various works for myself, but they canceled it. Great what a friend told me to read more https://paperial.com/thesis-writing-service and find a new unique resource that can write for me different types of work, from essays to theses. It is very cool.
2020-1-22
Use props
djiuser_uuEC9vWUU9NT
New

United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 2019-6-18 14:58
Hi, thanks for contacting DJI Support. Could you please PM us the code that you used so we can further check on this and try our best to help? Thank you in advance.

hi, i am having the same problem
2020-7-10
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_uuEC9vWUU9NT Posted at 7-10 05:00
hi, i am having the same problem

Sorry to know you have the same problem, it is recommended to email to support@dji.com with the details, our team will help figure it out.
2020-7-11
Use props
emmajack
New

Pakistan

You can use Asos Student Discounts, they are working so you can enjoy availing discounts on buying Asos products.
2020-8-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules