Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Errors in the geo map on the Go 4 App
1333 4 2019-6-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djl61
First Officer
Flight distance : 795810 ft
United States

Is there a formal way to report errors in the Geo Zone Map on the DJI Go 4 App?
2019-6-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please provide to us the exact error message that you are currently receiving in the Geo zone map or can you please take a screenshot of the said issue for us to further isolate the issue. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your continued support. Cheers!
2019-6-19
Use props
fans054b2a7b
New

Ecuador

DJI Gamora Posted at 6-19 09:23
Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please provide to us the exact error message that you are currently receiving in the Geo zone map or can you please take a screenshot of the said issue for us to further isolate the issue. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your continued support. Cheers!

Hi I Have the same issue. I can’t fly my drone after upgrading and it seems it’s a map error. The airport in my city is restricted but if you look at my screenshots it seems the airport restriction is covering all my town when the airport restricted area is short. There are lot of people around who are having the same issue, and actually is happening in another cities around. Any help?
2019-6-20
Use props
mad2fly
New

Jersey

The aircraft is applying UK regulations to Guernsey in the Channel Islands.  Guernsey only requires restricted flight 2 nautical miles from the airport and an area in the Vale.  Here is the guidance document  https://www.airport.gg/sites/default/files/uploads/A%20GUIDE%20FOR%20THE%20SAFE%20OPERATION%20OF%20MODEL%20AIRCRAFT%20-%20GUERNSEY%20AND%20ALDERNEY%20ISSUE%204.pdf Guide for Safe Operation

Guernsey is not part of the UK it has its own regulations.
2019-6-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fans054b2a7b Posted at 6-20 04:31
Hi I Have the same issue. I can’t fly my drone after upgrading and it seems it’s a map error. The airport in my city is restricted but if you look at my screenshots it seems the airport restriction is covering all my town when the airport restricted area is short. There are lot of people around who are having the same issue, and actually is happening in another cities around. Any help?

Hi, Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. The local authority is the one who will decide on how far the restricted area on that specific location is. Therefore, all airports don't have the same restriction it will be based on local rules and regulations of that airport since we are abiding their rules. If you are having a hard time unlocking that location, I will highly recommend you to contact our designated team at flysafe@dji.com. I will also post a link wherein you can check on how far is the restricted area of that location. Thank you for your kind and understanding in regards to this matter. Cheers!

https://www.dji.com/flysafe/geo-map
2019-6-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules