DJI repair service: not bad, not bad at all ...
1228 2 2019-6-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

CAS-3098100-N2V6M3 ... The only reason for not applying 5-stars repair service is a slight miscommunication. Zenmuse X5R was sent for repair to California after brief online conversation with support, evaluated, quote negotiated to my satisfaction, repair was performed quickly enough and send back in timely manner. After arrival I've performed routine test just to find total blindness of the camera ... Nothing, black screen! Took me a while to discover that - for whatever reason - I've received different unit with outdated FW. This is in accordance with DJI repair policy, but it will be nice to inform customers about such to avoid unnecessary confusion. However, after FW update all seem to work just fine, but traces of frustration remains. Very small traces, I must admitt. Keep up good work, DJI USA ...
2019-6-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Matthew, thanks for sharing your experience with us. Nice to know the unit works well now. We'll keep learning and offer a better experience for our valued customers in the future. Appreciate your support and attention.
2019-6-18
Use props
likhan
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1398 ft
Netherlands

I would also like to rate 5 stars, however, having a bit of difficulty to even start my thread with my issue due to points . Apologies for replying, trying to collect some points to be able to start a thread.
2019-7-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules