How do you transfer OP video to an iPad 6th Gen
518 4 2019-6-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
STRIDE8
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1382431 ft
United States

I tried to transfer some slowmo video captured on the OP and got a red exclamation point.  Anybody know whats going on ?
2019-6-18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We have three methods on how the file can be exported from the Osmo Pocket. You may refer to the methods below. Thank you for your support.

1. Power off the Osmo Pocket, remove the SD card, insert it into a card reader, connect the card reader with a PC then export the files.
2. When the Osmo Pocket is powered on, connect it to the PC with the Type-C USB cable. Then the photos and videos can be checked.
3. Power on the Osmo Pocket, then connect the Osmo Pocket to a mobile device with the smartphone adapter and download the original media.
2019-6-19
Use props
STRIDE8
Second Officer
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 6-19 08:39
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We have three methods on how the file can be exported from the Osmo Pocket. You may refer to the methods below. Thank you for your support.

1. Power off the Osmo Pocket, remove the SD card, insert it into a card reader, connect the card reader with a PC then export the files.

Thanks fore the reply.  I noticed that you mention PC.  Could this be because the iPad does not support the high frame rates like 4K60fps of 1080p120fps?

Is this something that can be fixed with firmware?
2019-6-19
Use props
STRIDE8
Second Officer
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 6-19 08:39
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We have three methods on how the file can be exported from the Osmo Pocket. You may refer to the methods below. Thank you for your support.

Never mind, I figured it out. You can attach the OP to the iPad and download. Transcoding is available for 4k60fps
2019-6-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

STRIDE8 Posted at 6-19 18:30
Never mind, I figured it out. You can attach the OP to the iPad and download. Transcoding is available for 4k60fps

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. We're glad to know that you've managed to download the file from Osmo Pocket to your mobile device. Thank you for continued support.
2019-6-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules