Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Pro shakes its head
421 3 2019-6-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Etienne_W
lvl.1
Flight distance : 58245 ft
Belgium

Hello,
Replaced the flex with a OEM-original. Replaced flexes in P3 and MAvics so I know the routine.
Flew for  two weeks and  now shakes again. Refuses to do the start-up sequence, and thus no calibration possible.
The flex is pristine, undamaged, the gimbalmotor connections are firm, and well seated.
What else can cause this behaviour.
I'll have to send it to DJI.....
2019-6-19
Use props
Flycaster
Captain
United States

IF I remember correctly, there is a little "protrusion", or "something" that is near the flex ribbon, and you have to place it exactly in the correct position to avoid abrasion to the ribbon.
Could this be your issue?
I have never done a replacement on my bird, but I do remember reading about it and seeing the images of it a while ago.
2019-6-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. Sending your unit into our facility would cost you a repair charge as the warranty of your drone has been voided due to attempting to fix your drone. If you wish to contact our support, you may see the link below, however, you could consider checking the nearest local repair service centers in your location to possibly help you out to fix your drone using this link: https://www.dji.com/service/repair/centers

www.dji.com/support
2019-6-19
Use props
Etienne_W
lvl.1
Flight distance : 58245 ft
Belgium

Hello Tony, Hello  Flycaster
As this was one of the first Mavic Pro's the warranty is expired. The drone has been repaired by DJI under care, and another time without care. One time I received a replacement Mavic, so all in all I'm satisfied.
DJI Netherland will make a cost proposal and we'll see if it adds up.
Greetings,
Etienne
2019-6-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules