Osmo Pocket Screen can't turn on and how to send back to DJI?
1775 6 2019-6-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kykoo
lvl.1
Singapore

Hi DJI,

When I powered on my osmo pocket, the gimbal / camera moved as per normal but my screen did not turn on. The usual green led light is also not on. When I tried to turn it off, it takes longer then usual for the gimbal / camera to go back to idle position I have taken a video of the problem and it can be viewed in the youtube link below

https://youtu.be/6AgeMW9gOkY

I have contacted DJI Support via email and was assigned this request number 2177088

After looking at the video, DJI support suggested i send back the unit for repair but i can't submit a repair request since i'm residing in Singapore.

DJI support then suggest i send the unit to Europe if i have i friend there (which i don't) or i can send it in China (i don't understand this part though)

I then tried to change my location to China and went on to fill out the form until i reach the part to input my own receiving address which is only restricted to China and i can't select any other countries.

DJI, how else can i proceed to send back the unit for repair?

Since DJI does not provide international warranty, i'm not even sure if the repair cost would be justifiable or maybe i should just buy another new unit if i really need one osmo pocket
2019-6-19
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi kykoo, we apologize for reading the frustrations. Kindly provide us the Proof of purchase via the ticket number you've provided for us to verify and help you with resolving the issue. Your patience is highly appreciated.
2019-6-19
Use props
kykoo
lvl.1
Singapore

Hi Diana,

have replied to the email of the same case number with my proof of purchase. Thanks
2019-6-19
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

kykoo Posted at 6-19 11:38
Hi Diana,

have replied to the email of the same case number with my proof of purchase. Thanks

Thanks for getting back to us. Upon checking your ticket, the unit was purchased from DJI Online Store directly with a Singapore address, which means the warranty located in Hong Kong. The team will create a repair case for you and guide the further steps. We'll offer you a proper solution according to the damage assessment. Again, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused before.
2019-6-19
Use props
kykoo
lvl.1
Singapore

DJI Diana Posted at 6-19 19:39
Thanks for getting back to us. Upon checking your ticket, the unit was purchased from DJI Online Store directly with a Singapore address, which means the warranty located in Hong Kong. The team will create a repair case for you and guide the further steps. We'll offer you a proper solution according to the damage assessment. Again, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused before.

Thank you Diana! Hope to hear from the team soon!
2019-6-19
Use props
kykoo
lvl.1
Singapore

got my unit back last frida. Thanks to everyone involved for their help
2019-7-7
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

kykoo Posted at 7-7 08:14
got my unit back last frida. Thanks to everyone involved for their help

Glad to know everything has been sorted out, hope you have a great time with Osmo Pocket, please feel free to contact us if you have any further problem, we are always here to help.
2019-7-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules