Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
HOT WEATHER FLYING MY MAVIC PRO
1593 1 2019-6-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans23a4f7b1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3762615 ft
United States

I travel a lot in Texas and in the summer temps can be near 110 F.  I always keep my mavic pro in
a case in the back of my car in order to fly if i see something interesting.  My question is am i
harming my batteries or drone doing this.  Also is my drone in jeopardy flying in that heat?
Any info would be appreciated.

2019-6-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, we do appreciate your interest in our products and thanks for reaching out. The operating temperature range for your drone is 32° to 104° F ( 0° to 40° C ). The aircraft is designed to operate in good to moderate weather conditions so that we can avoid collision, serious injury and property damage. Just make sure the ventilation holes on the camera is not blocked as the heat generated may hurt you and damage your device. You can also use this link as a safety guidelines for your drone: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... y+Guidelines-EN.pdf Thank you for your continued support.

2019-6-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules