Problem charging Mavic 2 Pro controller
875 4 2019-6-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
andersus
lvl.2
Sweden

Hi,

I resently saw that my controller did not charge.
When I gently poked on the contact the display came on and it says charging.
The contact snaps in correctly into the controller.

I have the charger hooked up to the charging hub with three battery's and the iphone on the usb port.With this setup i have also noticed that the controller battery sometimes get drained.

Is this a known issue? what to do?

Stefan

PS
I posted this question in another thread and got an answer from DJI Paladin, but I could not reply in that thread for som reason....
I also sent a PM to DJI Paladin but i have not got any respons.
2019-6-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi and good day Andersus, my sincere apologies if you're still having this issue. By the way, may I know what happen when you click on "Reply" button? I would suggest you try a different browser or you can re-log in to your DJI Forum account. Going back to your main concern, I will need to request from you a short footage of the issue so that we can check what is the main problem and we can provide you the best available resolution. Appreciate your understanding and continued support.
2019-6-19
Use props
andersus
lvl.2
Sweden

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-19 12:39
Hi and good day Andersus, my sincere apologies if you're still having this issue. By the way, may I know what happen when you click on "Reply" button? I would suggest you try a different browser or you can re-log in to your DJI Forum account. Going back to your main concern, I will need to request from you a short footage of the issue so that we can check what is the main problem and we can provide you the best available resolution. Appreciate your understanding and continued support.

Hi,
Check Your PM's there is a link to a short video showing the problem.
Regards
Stefan
2019-6-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

andersus Posted at 6-19 21:47
Hi,
Check Your PM's there is a link to a short video showing the problem.
Regards

Hi Stefan, thanks for your prompt reply. I was able to watch the footage that you have sent via PM and I think the issue might be on the cable or the RC port itself. By the way, the remote controller can be charged using the USB adapter and communication cable (USB 3.0 type C) going to your charger. Have you tried using a different cable to isolate the problem? Appreciate your patience and understanding.
2019-6-20
Use props
andersus
lvl.2
Sweden

Hi,
I think I have isolated the problem.
I tried with another cable and it works ok, so it must be the charger and the contact or cable that is attached to the charger.
I have charged my controller less than 20 times since it was new and I expect that it shall last longer.
Regards
Stefan
2019-6-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules