Mavic Pro Active Track crash after lost object
469 2 2019-6-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
WHWFD
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3881 ft

Germany

I'm still newbie with my Mavic Pro, and perhaps there's a setting, that can avoid this behavior. But have a look:
https://youtu.be/qWMyYdERozA

In the warnings of Go4 App I saw, that the Active Track goal has been lost, and searching had started. But then, obstacle avoidance seems to be not working anymore. Go4 App is 4.3.20.

Thanks for hints and comments
Walter

2019-6-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the mishap that happens to your drone. We highly recommend syncing your flight records using the DJI GO 4 app and contact our support below for further assistance. Please let us know if you have further concerns. Thank you for your support.

www.dji.com/support

2019-6-19
Use props
WHWFD
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3881 ft

Germany

DJI Tony Posted at 6-19 12:46
Hi, we're sorry for the mishap that happens to your drone. We highly recommend syncing your flight records using the DJI GO 4 app and contact our support below for further assistance. Please let us know if you have further concerns. Thank you for your support.

www.dji.com/support

Hi Tony,
unfortunately I've read your reply just now. I'll check my forum user settings later for improvement.
I didn't sync anything in the past, and made a first attempt now. But I couldn't localize the special flight record of this Active Track crash.
And in many cases I'm using the Go4 App only for initial setups and starting, then switching to GS Pro and doing Waypoint missions and an initial PhotoMap attempt. GS Pro seems to not show any Flight data at all, but perhaps I still need to learn that.
2019-6-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules