Lake District National Park - UK
806 13 2019-6-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bart Goossens
lvl.3
Flight distance : 129675 ft
Belgium

Early June we went to the north of England and visited the Lake District National Park. We booked a Defender for a 3 day trip and crossed our fingers for good weather as it can be very unsure in that region. Sadly, the weather gods were not favorable to us and it resulted in 3 days of cold, windy and wet weather while it was in Belgium over 30°C. Besides that the Lake District is an unique and amazing landscape!  
It was the first time I took my Mavic Pro on a trip and made some arial videos of the surroundings. Unfortunately I only have footage of 2 days because my drone dropped down and resulted in a broken gimball stabilization board. Anyway, please have a look at my first video and feel free to comment!

2019-6-19
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Lovely footage.
2019-6-19
Use props
Ken Storm
lvl.4
Flight distance : 178583 ft
United Kingdom

Nice Video, could you say what road you was on with the defender?
2019-6-19
Use props
AJC-W
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Very nicely done
2019-6-19
Use props
DJI Panda
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Sorry your drone was broken. Nice video, very high quality and nice music! Beautiful landscape.
2019-6-20
Use props
Bart Goossens
lvl.3
Belgium

DJI Panda Posted at 6-20 03:47
Sorry your drone was broken. Nice video, very high quality and nice music! Beautiful landscape.

Thanks! It was luckily only a broken vibration board and a ND filter who saved my gimball glass ;-)
2019-6-20
Use props
ShermanFlyer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 596896 ft
United States

Very good footage despite the bad weather
2019-6-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Thanks for sharing your stunning video for us. We're sorry to know about the incident happen to your drone. I would recommend you contact our support team to start up a ticket: https://www.dji.com/support. We have the professional team who would do their best to find out the reason for the incident and then the corresponding resolution would be provided.  Please note that DJI will not provide a warranty repair for cases occurring after the expiry of the warranty period; otherwise, valid charges will apply. Thank you for your understanding. Best Regards!
2019-6-20
Use props
Bart Goossens
lvl.3
Belgium

DJI Gamora Posted at 6-20 08:20
Hi, Thanks for sharing your stunning video for us. We're sorry to know about the incident happen to your drone. I would recommend you contact our support team to start up a ticket: https://www.dji.com/support. We have the professional team who would do their best to find out the reason for the incident and then the corresponding resolution would be provided.  Please note that DJI will not provide a warranty repair for cases occurring after the expiry of the warranty period; otherwise, valid charges will apply. Thank you for your understanding. Best Regards!

Thanks but I already fixed the problem!
2019-6-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Bart Goossens Posted at 6-20 09:25
Thanks but I already fixed the problem!

Hi, Thank you for the additional information, we're glad to know that you already fixed the issue and now ready to fly. Thank you for your continued support.Cheers!
2019-6-20
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Very nice video!
2019-6-21
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain