Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Matrice 210 Slave Gimbal Issues
1367 3 2019-6-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Selbys
lvl.1
United States

I am a reseller for DJI products and I am having huge issues slaving a remote to the gimbals.
I've tried slaving 1 Gimbal using the DJI Go 4 app and I end up losing connection after I have it going.
I've tried slaving 2 Gimbals using the DJI Pilot app and I end up losing connection after I have it going.
Using DJI Crystal Sky and the most recent firmware updates for everything.

Please let me know if you are working on this issue and roughly when it will be resolved.
2019-6-19
Use props
Selbys
lvl.1
United States

Equipment: Matrice 210, 2 Cendence Controllers, 2 Crystal Skies with most recent firmware updates for everything.
2019-6-19
Use props
Selbys
lvl.1
United States

We tested the Matrice 210 with cameras, controllers, and programs in various configurations. All of the configurations resulted in the slave controller losing signal. The longest the system functioned was ~15 minutes.

Sensors:
X4S
Z30

Configurations Tested:

•        1 gimbal in DJI Pilot
•        1 gimbal in DJI GO 4
•        2 gimbals in DJI Pilot
•        2 gimbals in DJI pilot, using work around
•        We switched the master and slave controllers to see if it was a hardware issue in the slave controller. Connection was lost in the controller that was acting as the slave (which was the one that had been acting as the master)

Other observations:
1)        All the gimbal configurations were on the lower mounts, none were top mounted.
2)        The powerup sound sequence on the newer controller does not sound right (doesn’t sound like the Master) Don’t know if it is anything meaningful.
2019-6-21
Use props
MDCN25
lvl.1
Flight distance : 57972 ft
Chile

Selbys Posted at 6-21 06:09
We tested the Matrice 210 with cameras, controllers, and programs in various configurations. All of the configurations resulted in the slave controller losing signal. The longest the system functioned was ~15 minutes.

Sensors:

Hi, I acquired a 210 V2.0 matrix in Chile and until today the representatives do not have the solution to handle the cameras with the slave control, they even sold a control of the inspire 2 to occupy it as a slave and obviously it is not compatible, @dji still does not deliver adequate information ... controls are paid and inspections can not be performed as the work times must be increased to double.
2019-7-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules