Updating Flight Distance
565 8 2019-6-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MRomine
Second Officer
Flight distance : 850971 ft
United States

I'm fairly new to this forum so this may seem like a fairly routine/mundain question. Can anyone tell me how you go about updating your flight distance total that is located under your avatar? I've obviouly done it in the past but I can't remember how I did it or where the info came from.
2019-6-19
Use props
SPIKE_151
lvl.4
Flight distance : 69767 ft
United Kingdom

Go into your first page on go 4 with the picture of the mavic, top right, click the three lines, go to flight history, when you get in there click on the "synch flight history" button
2019-6-20
Use props
SPIKE_151
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Go into your first page on go 4 with the picture of the mavic, top right, click the three lines, go to flight history, when you get in there click on the "synch flight history" button
2019-6-20
Use props
ro_flyer
First Officer
Flight distance : 7557283 ft
Brazil

You have to sync your flight log in DJI Go app before logging in again on the forum
2019-6-20
Use props
MRomine
Second Officer
United States

SPIKE_151 Posted at 6-20 01:43
Go into your first page on go 4 with the picture of the mavic, top right, click the three lines, go to flight history, when you get in there click on the "synch flight history" button

Hmmm, does not seem to be working. I also logged out and back into my DJI From account  after having synced the records as you outline above.

You are talking about the cloud button in the upper right hand corner of the 'Flight Data' window?
2019-6-20
Use props
SPIKE_151
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Yes that would be the one
2019-6-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please try to Sync your flight records via the cloud icon in the DJI Go 4 app and try to relog in the DJI Forum and check whether your flight distance is now updated. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your continued support. Cheers!
2019-6-21
Use props
MRomine
Second Officer
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 6-21 13:17
Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please try to Sync your flight records via the cloud icon in the DJI Go 4 app and try to relog in the DJI Forum and check whether your flight distance is now updated. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your continued support. Cheers!

Hi DJI Gamora,

I just tried again. I synced with the cloud button, logged out of my DJI account then logged back in. Nothing updated.

Thanks for trying to help.

mark
2019-6-21
Use props
MRomine
Second Officer
United States

Update, my profile to the left has been updating now but not to the exact footage that I see in the DJI Go 4 app on my Smart Controller. It lags behind by nearly 10,000 feet.
2019-7-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules