628 10 2019-6-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RoadRunner
lvl.2
Flight distance : 741588 ft
  • >>>
Romania

... after a wile get error message (sorry don't recognized exactly)... like ultrasound sensor defect, back light turns into red, but bird stops to rises by itself. After complete restart and starting Mavic again, it rises by itself, comand down no efect, only by holding long(2-3sec) utomatic landing process starts. After 2-3 min flight time again error message ultrasonis sensor defect... back LED turns to red but... Mavic keeps position, no rising any more. Ultrasonic sensors without funktion.Please find my dat file here at dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/s/a4pd7f ... 8_22-50-31.DAT?dl=0
Thank you
Michael

2019-6-20
Use props
AJC-W
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Try calibrating the VPS in DJI Assistant 2
2019-6-20
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

I agree with AJC-W sounds like you need to recalibrate the VPS
2019-6-20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. I would recommend re-calibrating the vision system sensor of your aircraft using the DJI Assistant 2 to see if that would help. You may refer to the link below for you to download the application to your computer. After calibration of the sensors, kindly re-calibrate the IMIU and compass of your drone. Please keep us posted on the latest progress.

https://www.dji.com/ca/mavic/info#downloads
2019-6-20
Use props
RoadRunner
lvl.2
  • >>>
Switzerland

I'm sorry, I forgot to mention that I did all the calibrations, IMU, Vision cameras front and bottom, compass, and FC
2019-6-21
Use props
RoadRunner
lvl.2
  • >>>
Austria

Any answer??? Anybody had a look to the file??
2019-6-24
Use props
Mars5150
lvl.4
Flight distance : 391493 ft
United States

You can check the error/pup-op of it in your flight records playback.
2019-6-24
Use props
Mars5150
lvl.4
Flight distance : 391493 ft
United States

What about FW? Latest rev?? DJI Go 4 version.
Do a complete reset of drone settings.
2019-6-24
Use props
djiuser_NAM9VHCGcOyO
New

Nigeria

I'm really having issues with my drone phantom 3 it's reading barometer error  after I upgraded it to the latest firmware it's still having same issues please what should I do because I need to use the drone Asap
2019-6-24
Use props
RoadRunner
lvl.2
  • >>>
Austria

I wonder why nobody downloaded my flight log ??? No matter I've sent the Mavic as already (1 week ago !!) still no answer from DJI. I realize here you are lost !!!
2019-7-4
Use props
RWD
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6709 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_NAM9VHCGcOyO Posted at 6-24 04:46
I'm really having issues with my drone phantom 3 it's reading barometer error  after I upgraded it to the latest firmware it's still having same issues please what should I do because I need to use the drone Asap

You may have better luck starting a new thread for your problem instead of randomly posting in the middle of RoadRunner's thread...  Just a thought.
2019-7-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules