Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How to load previous firmware?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FredFogg
lvl.1
United States

How can I load a previous version of firmware to the drone, batteries and controller?  Is there a reset button to set everything back to factory settings at time of purchase?
2019-6-20
Use props
Phantom One
Captain
Flight distance : 135299 ft
United States

What version firmware do you currently have on your drone now?  If it's a fairly recent version you will not be able to go back..
2019-6-20
Use props
FredFogg
lvl.1
United States

Phantom One Posted at 6-20 03:24
What version firmware do you currently have on your drone now?  If it's a fairly recent version you will not be able to go back..

It is the newest version, v1.11.20.  I hadn't flown it for a while and of course, when I got it out, I updated the controller and drone and batteries.  Now the USB hub on the controller won't work and won't connect to the DJI Go app.  I can fly the drone  but just can't connect to the app to see anything or any of the settings.  DJI has been absolutely horrible about this problem and their only solution is to send it in for repair.  It is obviously a firmware problem and if you google this problem you will see it has been going on since 2017.
2019-6-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules