2372 10 2019-6-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gstsolenergy
lvl.2
Greece

Dont buy xt2 thermal camera with matrice 210rtk v2
i made the mistake to buy the kit,
they send me a defect thermal xt2 camera , they dont like to replace with a new one.
i try to find a solution  about a 2 months but nothing

the service is  mischievous
i have lost al lot of money and time for this garbage.
2019-6-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi gstsolenergy, we apologize for the unpleasant experience with XT2 and our customer service, what is wrong with the XT2? Did you send in the camera for evaluation? If yes, is there any case number we can refer to? Thank you.
2019-6-20
Use props
gstsolenergy
lvl.2
Greece

i send the camera in dji service in germany and they said the camera had problem on pixels and i must wait 6 week to send my  brand new camera to usa flir service to repair.
Are you crazy i bought a new thermal camera ,never works and i wait to repair 6 weeks
i have the drone from april and i can not make any jobs.

Serial Number: 297411
Case Number:CAS-3032454-P5H6G3
2019-6-20
Use props
gstsolenergy
lvl.2
Greece

gstsolenergy Posted at 6-20 07:37
i send the camera in dji service in germany and they said the camera had problem on pixels and i must wait 6 week to send my  brand new camera to usa flir service to repair.
Are you crazy i bought a new thermal camera ,never works and i wait to repair 6 weeks
i have the drone from april and i can not make any jobs.

AFTER 3 MONTHS I HAVE THE ANSWER FROM DJI SERVICE

Thanks for contacting DJI.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Your camera is on the way to the producer: FLIR US.
In the moment stuck in the customs.

Unfurtonatly this camera is an so called "Dual use good", this is why we can not exactly predict, how long the shipping process take.

If you need an quick solution, I still highly suggest to contact your contract partner. FLIR germany can not help you, because they can not offer service for these cameras. This camera is produced from FLIR US and in the moment FLIR US is the only possibility for repair.
2019-6-20
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

gstsolenergy Posted at 6-20 13:09

What is wrong with the XT2?
2019-6-20
Use props
gstsolenergy
lvl.2
Greece

AntDX316 Posted at 6-20 13:22
What is wrong with the XT2?

they shell me a defect camera ,the COPTRZ company   and dji service refuse to replace with a new one  and they told me the camera must go to usa flir service.i hope on half year to return
2019-6-20
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

gstsolenergy Posted at 6-20 13:32
they shell me a defect camera ,the COPTRZ company   and dji service refuse to replace with a new one  and they told me the camera must go to usa flir service.i hope on half year to return

Yeah, but what is defective about it?
2019-6-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

gstsolenergy Posted at 6-20 13:09

We are sincerely sorry for this situation, our support team has explained the difficulties, this is not the experience we want you to have with our customer service. Your concern has also been escalated to the appropriate department to see if there is any other resolution can be provided. We will have someone to contact you, please wait patiently, thank you.
2019-6-20
Use props
gstsolenergy
lvl.2
Greece

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-20 23:36
We are sincerely sorry for this situation, our support team has explained the difficulties, this is not the experience we want you to have with our customer service. Your concern has also been escalated to the appropriate department to see if there is any other resolution can be provided. We will have someone to contact you, please wait patiently, thank you.

sorry but there is no difficulties if your service are serious,
you dont have a camera to replace!
i never use the camera,
the difficulaty is how i find my lost money and my customers.

2019-6-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

gstsolenergy Posted at 6-21 00:02
sorry but there is no difficulties if your service are serious,
you dont have a camera to replace!
i never use the camera,

We apologize again for what happened, your case is following up by the higher-level team, please wait patiently for further communication, hope it will be solved soon.
2019-6-21
Use props
gstsolenergy
lvl.2
Greece

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-21 01:48
We apologize again for what happened, your case is following up by the higher-level team, please wait patiently for further communication, hope it will be solved soon.

I BUY A NEW ZENMUSE XT2, I INSTALL TO MATRICE .
I MUST UPDATE WITH THE FIRMARE

THE CAMERA NOT WORKING WELL,I CAN NOT CHANGE PALLETE ,REC VIDEO OR PICTURE .
PLEASE SEND ME THE FIRMWARE FOR UPDATE.
I DONT HAVE ANY TIME TO WAIT.
2019-7-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules